Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Namaste doston and welcome to this week's discussion of the week!Hug

As we can see - Sadhna and Alekh's relationship, though still on the rocks, is developing. At times, when he is in a good mood, Alekh really does take Sadhna as his good friend and enjoys her company. Although when he realizes he's off schedule, he forgets everything and once again is back to being angry at her. But nevertheless Alekh is, no matter how slight it is, improving.

So, what are your views on this developing relationship? With Sadhna by his side, will Alekh improve quicker? And do you think Alekh will ever treat Sadhna like he treats Ambika? Do post all ur views and predictions here!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Salekh's Developing Relationship" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged

I do think Alekh is slightly improving

If you see how he gets angry and then returns to his calm self with Sadi again - usually before he would stay angry for ages

And also when he used to call Sadi stupid he said it harshly now he says it in a strop, coz he is late etc

I do think that he does have small place for Sadi in his heart esp how he went to her for help and guard his door that must mean he has some trust in her and then he keeps painting her pics, and also allowing her in the room, playing with her, also touching her coz he doesnt touch anybody like that Smile

It is a slow progression but that is what is needed to see that changes in him and also Sadi in how she is with him.

I am happy with the way its going Smile

I hope Alekh lets her in fully like he does his Choti Ma

Edited by Lennie - 02 May 2008 at 3:06am

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
like Sadi-Alekh progress Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed agreed with Kru and Len... Wink

Sadi should learn from Choti Ma how to sweet talk with Alekh.. LOL . well it is good tho because I believe sweet talk also kinda positive thinking. Smile

something will happen to sadi and this will force alekh to protect her.. Smile something got to do with avni and navin. maybe that can speed up his recovery Wink

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
^ i like the way she says sorry to him, and that kinda IMO makes Alekh slightly less angry towards her, maybe he feels that he has upset her now but who know Smile

I wouldnt mind seeing Alekh to the rescue for Sadhna Embarrassed

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

^ i like the way she says sorry to him, and that kinda IMO makes Alekh slightly less angry towards her, maybe he feels that he has upset her now but who know Smile

I wouldnt mind seeing Alekh to the rescue for Sadhna Embarrassed

When she says sorry... she really meant it Wink

Cant wait to see Alekh in action Embarrassed

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanks for the topic kru...well i am loving salekh and am loving their small cute scenes...somewhere there is a positive improvement in alekh even though its very little and am sure slowly sadhna will be able to make a place for herself in his heart and then eventually cure him...

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i'm really happy that she's slowly beginning to love him and I hope he begins to love her as well. I am really happy but i'll be fully happy when he recovers fully. I just hope that he accepts her as his wife when he does become normal.

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
^ yeah, i hope so when he is normal Smile

Looks like Bidaai is gearing up for Romance between the main leads now due to what it said in Kinshuk Re-enter article Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top