Suitable groom 4 beti#2-Umar Vani

Posted: 15 years ago
wow i was thinking the same thing too
so real raj malhotra is gonna be coming after some time
so may be real raj malhotra is gonna be acted by gaurav (i m just guessing saw some artical about him some days back regarding his new show )
i would love to see him like the way abhi acted in mein prem ki diwani hoon Edited by ratisha - 15 years ago
thanks..so tht means wen da real Raj cums, Trishna wud be in luv wid this fake Raj and wouldn't wanna marry da real Raj. well i hope da real Raj is sum1 better thn dis fake Raj =]
omg i was jus thinking bout the same thing so its officially true
so he is not the real raj malhotra..n we know wat will happen jus like MPKDH
so the real raj malhotra i hope he doesn't fall for trishna cuz the story is gonna show trishna n raj madly in love..so maybe another daughther? 😕 😆 hmm only if he is hot or else he can pack his bags back 😆 Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago

wow...this is something i never thought of....and yeah..they'll fall for each other and raj malhotra will come later...probably sujata will marry the real one....

kuljeet should start to trust her daughters decisions....today trishna said that raj doesn't look like a business tycoon in any angle....well she's right, he's not the real deal...well i would love to see kuljeet's expression after she finds the truth...

Edited by dgba - 15 years ago
Oh Wooow, What a Twist! 😛 Same like in MPKDH, When the real Raj will come i think one of the other sisters will marry him & the fake one Trish will fall in love with 😳
xx Minu   ðŸ˜³
OMG...so hes nt d real raj.. Im gonna cry! 😭 😭
Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

OMG...so hes nt d real raj.. Im gonna cry! 😭 😭

As you said its the same storyline as MPKDH. But Still Mansi, Dnt be upset, He is gonna be Trishna's Dulha anyway, as Trishna will fall in love with him! 😛
xx Minu 😳
Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

Oh Wooow, What a Twist! 😛 Same like in MPKDH, When the real Raj will come i think one of the other sisters will marry him & the fake one Trish will fall in love with 😳
xx Minu   ðŸ˜³
Ya...par chalo ek tasali hai..Trish will fall fr d fake Raj!😳 So his name is Omar vani..hmm..Kashimiri..to zaroor Iqbal Khan se relation hoga!😆
Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

Ya...par chalo ek tasali hai..Trish will fall fr d fake Raj!😳 So his name is Omar vani..hmm..Kashimiri..to zaroor Iqbal Khan se relation hoga!😆

😆 Probably Who Knows? All i No, is in the picture on the article he looks soo cute! 😳 Oh Mansi, Lets not chat here or we will get in trouble, lets chat & the Chit Chatters Thread! 😛
xx Minu 😳