afg_91320 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi!

im new to this section, and ive heard alot about this show. is it any good? cuz i might start watchin it if it is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
it used to be good but off late the show has lost its focus.. the storyline has changed.. Watch the videos of earlier episodes,before the marriage ,the scenes between Shubh and Aastha are very good.

right now if you watch the current episodes they are boring and not good.. they are trying to create a element of mystery and have dragged for almost 2 weeks....

anyways the story can change any time !! that's what looks like watching this show..
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
its a good show but this raaz is sucking! 😆
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually i thought dat old episodes were boring(i think shubh is ugly no offense)
now they finally have a mystery so its interesting
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha its a really good show and true they are stretching the raaz but which shows dont stretch these kinds of things?
Sonu_usa thumbnail
Now it is Exciting....superb 😊
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcome dearr and ya dis show si ossumm must wthc it it consist one of d best couple on tv screen AS 😳
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
itssssssssssssssss awesomeeeeeeee and addicting too love shubh
planet_2006 thumbnail
I watched this show for a while and thought it was interesting but lately it has become so boring that I stopped watching it.
candy princess thumbnail
Guys i never ever cum on this forum even though i watch the drama but i am not addicted to it i am addicted to kuchh is tara i am there all the time this is my first time on this forum I THINK Ahstha is so nosy she is always researching and asking abt stuff and trying to find out and she is always taking out stuff i mean she just came in the house and she trying to find out everything!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 Edited by candy princess - 15 years ago