Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
@pankit bhaiyya-well first i hated the thought of becoming a dr but now i want to becum one.....
komalsirwani thumbnail
hmmmmm like Ive become more humurous now...take everythin lighty... just laugh over it n itz fineπŸ˜†
pankitsdill thumbnail

Originally posted by: pankitsdill

like in what way dmg has affected you people

how has it helped in any aspect of ur life

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pankit i am just too addicted to DMG since in started i mean it has become my life now and weekends are soooooo boring for me because i can't watch DMG and especially love all the characters to death that i can't really compare 😳 😳 😳 This show has got something which any other show never had and that is a thing i don't really know too i know it is a fresh show but there is something special about it 😳 😳
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Like I didnt know much about the medical field, so there are few things that I got to know from this show (for eg: Proponal, hair color)

Originally posted by: pankitsdill

like in what way dmg has affected you people

how has it helped in any aspect of ur life

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I agree Nish!! And just watching the characters overcome their personal challenges motivates us to do the same.
komalsirwani thumbnail
@nish...hehehe now is the more innocent loook...the atul look but that one was more of pankit..i feel the trendy one πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
muskaan_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok i will anwser that question πŸ˜†
Right looking at the character Atul and Muskaan has inspired me to be optimistic bcoz they are always trying to be happy in thier life even when they may not have everything 😳
hope that explained somewhat 😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol trinz i hate the storyline but love pankit in it 😳 😳 πŸ˜†
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Well Pankit, dmg has inspired me in many ways! I used to be so quiest and shy...but now after watching it i say what i want and i do what i want! I have lots of fun and everything just like the interns! And now i want to become a doctor!