Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
voted...thanx fr d link.....trinz pleaz keep the part b4 the 10th as i am leaving on dat day!!!!
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Anytime muskaan...I am always there..just a PM or an IM away.. 😳

Byee sweety..take care and study well..and ofcourse make sure..that DMG isnt distracting you a lott
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
take care musky!!! good luck!!!!

triz, can we do the party friday or thursday then? i mean its before the 10, so pragz can join too, and its closer to the weekend, hopefully more people will show up and we will have more time to get the word out......
muskaan_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again yep trying my best 😳 if u can be online near the evening thats when i will be on for a bit 😉 😆 😆
take care
love muskaan
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

take care musky!!! good luck!!!!

triz, can we do the party friday or thursday then? i mean its before the 10, so pragz can join too, and its closer to the weekend, hopefully more people will show up and we will have more time to get the word out......

Yes, that is an excellent idea Julle.  We sure can.  Maybe we can send reminder pms to people..  😉

Sneha yes there is an Oasis archives.  I am going to post the link here soon. 

second_chances thumbnail
trina, do we have a list of oasis members? i didnt see one on the first page.... i think that will make contacting members easier for parties and annoncements.....
*~sneha~* thumbnail
thanks trinzi.. 😊

Yea i agree with julle's we can have the party then so pragz can join..and since it goes on thruout the day maybe muskaan cud join in for while..and have a drink 😃
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Julle i dont think we have a list..it'll be too hard to have one too..We are such a big family now 😳 😳
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yes Sneha is right, the family has grown so much it will be hard to post a list on the front. I would have to change it every week lol. I guess just mention it whenever we come to the thread. And word of mouth always works.
second_chances thumbnail

i know! we have grown and i love it!!! but i was just asking.....

yeah i guess whoever is on, spread the word!

Edited by julle1234567890 - 15 years ago