Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
A few members who have slower connection might, but I will be working on it more after finals... 😳

Definitely check it out Julle!! Let me know what you think.   ðŸ˜‰
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

how do you work on that? like compress it or something? (not a web designer person sorry0

ill check it out and let you know . right now im at work and here and also working on a project, multitasking at its essence!😉

Edited by julle1234567890 - 15 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Julle, I will probably have to edit it, so it loads faster for those with a slower speed connection...

But the Archives will have every single sig, avi and link that the front pages have and the ones there wasn't room for...
second_chances thumbnail
there is an archive? for oasis? i didnt know that!
trina_saras thumbnail
Julle, I started it a couple days ago, but will have a lot more stuff after next week.. when my summer officially begins!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup der is a archive go in d first page...and see u will see 3 pics..click on anyone of dem to go to the respective archive!!!!!
second_chances thumbnail
your summer begins after next week tooo? same here!!! but mine is short since im gonna work loads and also do summer clases
trina_saras thumbnail
Julle, I am also doing summer classes. Actually Pragati the previous threads will be in the main archives, but I have made a special thread for the Oasis archives. It will contain the artwork we didn't have space for on the front. Let me find you guys the link.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey what a coincidence my holz are also starting next week..and it is of full one month....but i am going out for 2 weeks next saturday...i will miss abt 8 episodes og dmg and i will really miss d oasis and d n-o 😭
second_chances thumbnail
yeaaa, pragati yo too?
trina, did we ever plan that summer party? the one i gave you like 5 reasons for? 😆 we should! imean more people are gonna be available!