Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
thank you for the comments and for agreeing with me

Heart Roshni

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshniv3

I just think that everyone well not everyone but most people are saying that the dance ridz is going to do is not apporiate

i dont think that it is unapporiate at all b/c this is life and things like this happens

and if you think that it is and right and you shouldnt be seeing it then i think you are too young to even be on the internet foruming

i know that there are some youngies here but come on

and some of the other ones here who think its immature well get a grip not like you havent seen worse things and they show worser okaly

so if you dont like her dance then dont watch the show or dont watch it on that day

HeartRoshni

lolzz thankkkk u!..i dont why ppl have such a negative view of the dancing!... i think its gonna be awesome tooo watch!..looks awesome!...u knw wat i dont get ppl demand ar scenes n when we get them they complain lmfao WHAT DO U GUYS WANT?

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia0005

[QUOTE=roshniv3]

I just think that everyone well not everyone but most people are saying that the dance ridz is going to do is not apporiate

i dont think that it is unapporiate at all b/c this is life and things like this happens

and if you think that it is and right and you shouldnt be seeing it then i think you are too young to even be on the internet foruming

i know that there are some youngies here but come on

and some of the other ones here who think its immature well get a grip not like you havent seen worse things and they show worser okaly

so if you dont like her dance then dont watch the show or dont watch it on that day

HeartRoshni

lolzz thankkkk u!..i dont why ppl have such a negative view of the dancing!... i think its gonna be awesome tooo watch!..looks awesome!...u knw wat i dont get ppl demand ar scenes n when we get them they complain lmfao WHAT DO U GUYS WANT?..i m sooo excited after watching the promoo i cant wait!!!!...n yes if u dont like it then please dont watch it then its better then complaining after n saying u hate n alll... dont like it?..dont watch it...n let the ppl who are eagerlyy waiting for the epiii enjoyyy itt dont ruin it for uss atleast

diljaani IF-Dazzler
diljaani
diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Whooaaa gals, not one of you sticking up for the other side?  In the interest of fairness, I'll take the initiative thenBig smile

I don't mind the dance at all!  In fact, I think the script most probably requires it because Ridz and Team Sanjeevani are trying to get the old Armaan back.  And we all know that Ridz is the only one who can bring him back......thus, the seductive dance to win back his heartEmbarrassed

I haven't browsed through the forum to find anyone opposed to the dance, but if Roshni says there is someone, then lets just assume so
Thumbs Up
The only possible ways someone might find this dance inappropriate is because they are young of age, think that the dance is not important to the show or script, or really are embarrassed because of their modesty.  Its not about someone being immature, its probably one of the reasons above Smile

And like Roshni pointed out, if you don't agree to it, don't watch it.  But people who do watch it, please don't start jumping down the throats of the opposing team.  Everyone has a right to share their views and opinionsEmbarrassed

Thats all....Approve

~dj
Sarah9bella IF-Dazzler
Sarah9bella
Sarah9bella

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
well i don't think that there is any immaturity
but i am little bit confuse that when both riddhima and armaan are together armaan said enything abt their relationship she said no don't do this if any1 got to know ant this then....
but know she can do everything which make armaan's happy

Go to top