Sonali to judge,Chang,Deepali to host II4

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sonali to judge, Chang, Deepali to host Indian Idol
Sony is back with the fourth season of its popular music based reality show INDIAN IDOL 4. In an attempt to make it bigger and better the channel had roped in actress Sonali Bendre as a judge who was recently seen as a judge on Mr. & Miss TV.

The channel has retained Anu Malik and Javed Akhtar from its earlier season and along with Sonali the channel has roped in singing star Kailash Kher to adjudicate.

Albert Almeida, Executive VP and Business Head, Sony said, "Sonali Bendre is the fourth judge on the show who will be joining Anu Malik, Javed Akhtar and Kailash Kher on the show."

Talking about the probable hosts of the show, Albert said, "For time being we have zeroed down on the last season contestants Meyang Chang and Deepali kishore to host the auditions for the show. If our viewers respond positively to their hosting, we will think on retaining them as the official hosts of the show."

cheers

resh

Edited by rosewood104 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

If they put host Chang and Deepali kishore I am sure the shows will be BORED...kinda fake funny no doubt they should not do that we need someones like MINI and AMAN
sms8 thumbnail
wow! thanks for sharing, it wud be cute to have chang and deeps host, but i dont know if they would be as pros as mini and hussein, but they wud be cute, and wud get better as time goes on, 😳

TFS again! 😛
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good to know that but they should take some hosts who are more experienced.
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow It wud be great watching chang & Deepali 2gether as a host ...I know Deepali is gonna rock as a host ...lets what chingy mingu will do.. BEst OF Luck to both of them 👏

& Cant wait to see Sonali as judge .. She is soo cute 😳

Thanx for the Article
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
II producers seem to have become very disorganised 😆 .....They have not decided on the hosts of the actual show yet😕 😕 😕 .....If they find that the viewers feedback is not positive tab yeh log celeb dhundenge to host the show?????....normally channels decide on these factors long before the audition round starts 😕 😲 .....

Well, since II 3 , Indian Idol has become more of this section and my friends than the actual show 😆 😆 😆 ...so whatever 😆 ....

Thanks for sharing the article... 😃
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think sonali was a good choice i like her on mr & miss tv, as for host, i want hussain back
xanthimmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Time will tell how Sonali will fare as a singing competition judge,just hope not another Alisha.Auditions it is okay but seriously i will b highly disappointed if i don't get to see highly professional anchors.The show has had grt anchors. 😊
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dunno about the new hosts... i mean their just frsh outa the comp last season... it most likely will tunr out like Abbas on chote ustaad (wasnt very good)...
wahts with reality shows and putting in unexperienced young and "hip" hosts.... not every 1 could be like a certain sum1 😳   😉
well lets see...
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
they havent decided the host 4 the show??? 😕 😕 😕 weird
but i wud surely love 2 c deeps and chingu 2 b the host...alll the very best 2 thm 👏 👏
and abt sonali lets c..i liked her in mr & ms tv 😊