Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Another EK Serial ending due TRPS (Page 2)

scifichick Goldie
scifichick
scifichick

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Where would I spend my idle and not so idle time LOL LOL .

Hopefully Ekta will pay attention to the majority of viewers. I hate this current track. If it were made into a blooper I would welcome it. I want a revenge track that is substantial not like the Durga Das Arsonist revenge - but a revenge track where Jai and Bani and their children don't loose 16 years of their lives to let a murderer enjoy hers.

The audience who fell for JB and all the other characters who have become GFNs inhabiting WM needs some satisfaction. My biggest bones of contention for this leap are that it is too long - 16 years - where a murderer has lived her youth in happiness and luxury raising the children she helped to murder;having the children call their murderer maa or even choti maa (talk about psychological abuse); having Jai Walia remain as dumb as a stone. Regardless of how good Jai Walia looks in his suit and tie and kurta,it doesn't negate the fact that he has bedded his wife's would be murderer and the murderer of his children.

As a viewer I can't see anything positive in his character after that. Playing pranks and calling Meera (I almost wrote Pia - maybe Freudian slip Wink ) Yaar is demeaning, gross and insulting to the audience.

I don't want KS to be extended if they will continue with this gross track.

Mitu1228 IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu1228
Mitu1228

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Kahaani cant go!! Its a damn good show!! Embarrassed

I feel ur pain.
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I just don't get it, why would Kahani end? It's not doing badly and in fact, it's one BT soap that makes sense sometimes.

Confused

Also unlike other female BT protagonists, inspite of her pravachans, Parvati is a strong character, who generally wins at the end. Something which has never happened in KS till date (but hopefully will happen now).

I am so disappointed about Kahani.
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
According to the reports, since 'Bidaai', a primetime show on Star Plus has had a successful run on the channel, Rajan Shahi the producer of the show has been approached by the channel to make another soap which will replace Sakshi Tanwar's years old family drama Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii.

Ekta Kapoor, when contacted refuted the reports but Shahi accepted that he is making another show, the details of which are not known. But knowing Ekta's unpredictability one can never say. If Tulsi can come back, Parvati might have to go as well.

++

Well dill dance mare dance mare re Tongue ....because star now wants Bidaii director to make a show replacing Kahani...well Ekta it is high time you sit up and make a note of things... Big smile
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
but i think KGGK TRPs r not bad, that serial is always in top 10 na, though i am not sure.

in KS i want BT to go for showing more and more JM scenes and great emotional and love scenes, so that KS can go off air soon. BT please go for JM.
pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
That so sad that KGGK is ending.
shahni4 IF-Dazzler
shahni4
shahni4

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
KS should definitely end before KGGK !!!!
It would be a elief to all (ok to many Big smile )!!

Nina
Zaara91 Goldie
Zaara91
Zaara91

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yeap i dif agree to all of you guys KS should 100%end the serial its going c**p..anyways ekta's serial are all b**l s**T so what matters if the trp's are low or not... you guys may not no recentlly he other serial called KHWAISH on sony finshed a week ago and trust me it was a stupid one tooo

i'm sooo happy the trps of ekta's serial are all going down.....TIME FOR CELEBIRATION GUYS.. ihate you ekta for killing our KS and JB like this Angry
Sonam

Go to top