India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Chunnu's sensiblity.!!! (Page 2)

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
yeh everything he's been doing up till now was like his plan to get RanKan together..love chunnu for helping the lost lovebirds out! Big smile

scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
It's temporary,he wanted to be with Archie that's why he wanted Kanya to go to Ranbir so that he get's to spen time with her.That's a little sense,he's still annoying with his jokes.
dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by scent_flower

It's temporary,he wanted to be with Archie that's why he wanted Kanya to go to Ranbir so that he get's to spen time with her.That's a little sense,he's still annoying with his jokes.

tru but we are seeing little hope right?!!! coz before, we all thought that he was negative even though in the article it said that he is cameo...

Bijal

darkness4ever Senior Member
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
compeletely.... he is being good coz of archie.. archie don't go anywhere... LOL LOL so he stays away from kanya... Wink
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Yep he is making kanya go to her own husband (wierd) so that he can get archie he is sucha mutlabi(Selfish) insaan first he was all getting touchy with kanya cuz ranbir liked her and he was getting jealous and hurt know he is going after archie cuz he thinks ranbir likes her and he wants to take her away from ranbir too like he took kanya away from ranbir Angry thats what it looks like
crazyfan Goldie
crazyfan
crazyfan

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
double post...sorry

Edited by crazyfan - 02 May 2008 at 3:00pm
crazyfan Goldie
crazyfan
crazyfan

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfan

i dunno y but i think someone has put chunnu up to this job, to make kanya n ranbir fall in love(i have a strong doubt on mallika) coz weneve ranbir is close by, he does all the touchy touchy stuff, like in the park when ranbir was not wid them he kept saying o u r missing ranbir, call him etc. n we cant deny tht it is coz of chunnu tht ranbir realized tht he loves kanya.
also ever since chunnu came, i always thought tht he looked like he knew the truth abt the contract marriage.
i think when rewa was shouting out the truth in front of everybody, mallika probably started investigating n decided to bring them closer.........
Zohra.A Senior Member
Zohra.A
Zohra.A

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
lol....now that chunnu has said something positive and good for the drama and ranbir everyone loves him or likes him soo much....lol LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuchh Is Tara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index