Kuchh Is Tara

I am so happy... kanya is so jealous...

dilgone4u thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

ok.. i am so happy kanya is so jealous and that Ranbir is in love with her.. 😛 i am so excited.. plz ekta don't ruin the show just do the best work.. so i enjoy watching it...lol......... Archie's entry is awesome... i love ranbir.. the best...... now i know Kanya is in love with him.. the way she was all jealous and was demanding..😆 and ranuu ignoring her was the best.. aditya bhaiya's forumla is working............................😳👏..... can't wait to watch what 's on in Monday..............

Bijal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yep, its working she is so tense, jealous. I can't wait for Monday, its going to be good. I mean they could only have been in the park for a couple of hours, and she is burning already but its seems to me more for Chunnu then Rannu. I can't wait for what happens in the Godboles. Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
dilgone4u thumbnail
i know... as i said before... she was in confusion state before but now.. she is realizing her love for him... coz she is so protective about him and when he was with Archie she was like buring................ 😳 ... poor kanya i feel bad for her but it's all good coz i know Ranbir won't make her feel that bad...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya m soo happy too when ranbir came back from the horse and said the my archie was cheering for me and kannu was abusing u shld see kannu's face it was worth watching she was just about to cry i loved todays epi cant wat for monday wanna see kannu burning from jealousy and m happy that chunnu is before archie because he is away from kanya the show is getting just awesome day by day 👏

regards, pulwasha 😳
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Monday is going to be amazing! I am hoping that within a few more episodes/days...Kanya will realize her love for Ranbir! Hopefully it works out the way we hope!! 😆
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yupp..i am so happy after watching yesterday's episode!!!cant wait for mon n i really hope the track moves fast so that it doesnt get boring. 😛
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Join the Gang !! even i m very happy !!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes I agree Wit ''Colling'', Im also very happy, but hope the track moves fast so it doesn't get Boring.
xx Minu 😳
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
..yeah now its kanya's turn... 😆 i cant wait for monday .... 😡 i hate weekends argh..!!!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ Yes I agree, Weekends can be so boring, wish they have shows on all 7 days aweek! Espacially KIT, Im shoo excited for Monday also!
xx Minu 😳