India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

shin ae-ra

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
does anybody like shin ae-ra. she is so beautiful. i juzz adore her. i am looking al over the net 4 subs for her drama my love aka lalala house. i have the videos but no subs. if i don find i shall buy the dvd n then post it her 4 u guyz. if any1 has the dvd already can u post it plzz.

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hi there, i dont even know who she is as in i havent watched any of her shows... but Try Crunchyroll for her Kdrama My Love... u might find it there Embarrassed
amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

hi there, i dont even know who she is as in i havent watched any of her shows... but Try Crunchyroll for her Kdrama My Love... u might find it there Embarrassed

its not there. i tried all the sites. although soonpi has the raws there r no subs
BengaliChica92 IF-Sizzlerz
BengaliChica92
BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
uhh...have you tried aznv.tv or mysoju?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top