India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

new heart

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
has anybody seen the new heart. already 15 epis are posted. i don watch any drama until all the epi's are posted. i learnt this after watching 7 epis iryu 2 n then had 2 painstakingly wait 4 the rest.

if anyone has seen can u tell how is it.

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

its funny cause i just posted this question on the "what are you watching" thread....ive watched up to episode 16 and im totally loving it.....its a bit heavy on the medical side and less on the romance, but nonetheless its a really great drama, with lots of action and drama and controversy.....i think you'll really enjoy it....and yes ull be waiting for episode eagerly [like i am right now =P] so i wood wait a bit more....

amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
cool.do u know where i can watch the last breakthrough.there are 23 epi's in veoh. but i need the remaining 7 epi's. can u tell me where i can get the remaining.
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulasi99

cool.do u know where i can watch the last breakthrough.there are 23 epi's in veoh. but i need the remaining 7 epi's. can u tell me where i can get the remaining.

hmmm havent heard of the drama..a quick check on CR shows me its licensed...so its going to be a bit hard to find...i would suggest azn.tv....they might have it Confused other than that i dont really know where else you could find it....sorry!
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
its not there in azn.tv. only in veoh.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top