Kayamath

Mr. Shabby but seriously hot Ahluwalia - Page 2

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: panache

leaving all the comparisons with actors!!!

Shabby is my shabby because of his soulful eyes, his intense looks...the deadly locks, the height, the weight and the full kissable lips!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fully agree with this, especially the lips.  Yesterday I was watching KTH repeat and could not help but make the comparison between his lips and all the rest including Sujal and Kashish.  None of them have a well shaped upper lip like this guy does. It is quite a rarity to find lips like that. And when it parts in a smile, the guy can just kill us! He has one of the most charming and endearing smile.

Starplusfan777, I dont think he is flabby.  There is no way he can be compared to RK in that area. The guy has a well toned body. But what I first noticed and loved about the guy was his acting in KYM. That made me sit up and take a look at his physical attributes which I did not think was much till then, thanks to his unkempt appearance.  Shabbo, however, soon bowled me over with his looks too.  Now I love everything about the guy.  As I has said in an old post of mine, Shabbo is not the conventionally good looking hero but he just grows on you over time.   If he was a bad actor, I guess I would not have had a second look though.

Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I only want those beautiful eyes and that sexyy kissing lips of his and I will be done for 😍for life😍
starplusfan777 thumbnail
optimist: I agree with your analysis. The upper lip bit was greatttttttt analysis. You need to do more posts, you are a great writer!
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aha Starplus fan nice post I think Shabbir is a class apart I could not compare him to any of the actors you mentioned. I love him for being himself his careless attitude unkempt look and do wat you may style has me bowled over. I love his lips as pointed out by many they are very soft and look extremely alluring kissable to every pore. I also adore his deep soulful eyes they seem to talk of their own accord.
starplusfan777 thumbnail
yaar, blind horizon, I just notice sometihng, is he losing his hair.....looking closely at the rain scene, his balding palate is visible.... 🀒
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love his smile and his eyes alone can run the show
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: starplusfan777

yaar, blind horizon, I just notice sometihng, is he losing his hair.....looking closely at the rain scene, his balding palate is visible.... 🀒

Well men do tend to have less hair his hair is not full cropped but the curls cover up for it. Atleast his hair is genuine unlike a lot others who had theirs transplanted.

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starplusfan777

Yeah!I too noticed that
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 Vasu and SF.....What all do you guys notice!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
starplusfan777 thumbnail
Hey panache, I know ey, we crazy fans we πŸ˜‰