tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Dipti

Originally posted by attitude03

Originally posted by samia siddiqui

Originally posted by tumhari?

i was just thinking what if our chetaniya comes back and anu has to choose between  chetaniya and daksh who would she chosse.

she has been with daksh for sometime now and chetaniya is still in her thoughts.

so who do you think she would chosse.

i think chetaniya because anu has not yet fallen in deep love with daksh

Yeah I agree with you. A woman never forgets her first love. She only forgets if the person had betrayed her in past. And Chaitanya didn't do such thing. Chaitanya was a very loving husband. Anu is trying really hard to get Daksh's love.

I am 100% agree with both of them.Tongue And this is true that Anu shows her love for Daksh. But if she saw Chait, she will forget everyone.Wink

Yes Samia, Anu will forget everything except her first love Chet. I really miss the scenes between Anu and Chet when he used to save her all the times from Maya and Nani's crooked plans. Wink 

I agree..he was just toooo good  !!LOL ...& remember the way he exposed Aditi's truth in front of everyone in the party by hiring those false FBI ppl ..he was really cool & tricky na?LOL

yaaaaaaaaaa so nice to see chetaniya's fans back i was wondering where you guys were lol

Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samia siddiqui

i was just thinking what if our chetaniya comes back and anu has to choose between  chetaniya and daksh who would she chosse.

she has been with daksh for sometime now and chetaniya is still in her thoughts.

so who do you think she would chosse.

i think chetaniya because anu has not yet fallen in deep love with daksh

Yeah I agree with you. A woman never forgets her first love. She only forgets if the person had betrayed her in past. And Chaitanya didn't do such thing. Chaitanya was a very loving husband. Anu is trying really hard to get Daksh's love.

I am 100% agree with both of them.Tongue And this is true that Anu shows her love for Daksh. But if she saw Chait, she will forget everyone.Wink

Yes Samia, Anu will forget everything except her first love Chet. I really miss the scenes between Anu and Chet when he used to save her all the times from Maya and Nani's crooked plans. Wink 

I agree..he was just toooo good  !!LOL ...& remember the way he exposed Aditi's truth in front of everyone in the party by hiring those false FBI ppl ..he was really cool & tricky na?LOL

yaaaaaaaaaa so nice to see chetaniya's fans back i was wondering where you guys were lol

hum yahaan rahe ,na rahe..kya farak padtha hai?..b'coz we're always there with our Chet!Embarrassed what say Neeru?..everybody is!!..dekha na SPA mein!Embarrassed ..& Tooba dear...so u tell me..how are you?Tongue

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot to Daksh because of whom now Anu is Vry much Happy in her Life, so much so that she does not think of her Past even for a Split Second LOL...Gr8 going Daksh Wink.
attitude03 Senior Member
attitude03
attitude03

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Tumhari, first of all I thank you for starting this post. This post made me come back to the forum and respond. It refreshed all my memories that I always kept in my heart since I had stopped watching DSK. I felt as if Chet has come back. It's nice to see you too. Embarrassed
tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
i am just amazing same here yaar i loveeeeeeeeeeed DSK when chetaniya was ther but for sometime now i had been missing him since ther are noo good heros lie him on tv he was the full package os ka jasa jhakas mal koi or nahin and thats why i have come back and reconnect with my chetu ji Embarrassed and maybe he will comeback if i wish hard enough lol LOL
Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

i am just amazing same here yaar i loveeeeeeeeeeed DSK when chetaniya was ther but for sometime now i had been missing him since ther are noo good heros lie him on tv he was the full package os ka jasa jhakas mal koi or nahin and thats why i have come back and reconnect with my chetu ji Embarrassed and maybe he will comeback if i wish hard enough lol LOL

definitely he will!LOL ..bhagvan jo hai na..kisi ki nahi taal thay! ..you see..ek din hum sabki dua zaroor puri hogi!WinkEmbarrassed

attitude03 Senior Member
attitude03
attitude03

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

definitely he will!LOL ..bhagvan jo hai na..kisi ki nahi taal thay! ..you see..ek din hum sabki dua zaroor puri hogi!WinkEmbarrassed

Yes, our wish will be granted.Smile

jasmeinkaur Newbie
jasmeinkaur
jasmeinkaur

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
OFCOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAKSH!! he is better looking and he is her real life husband sooooooooooo forget choosing i know she is gonna choose daksh hands down and seriousally guys if chet was gonna come back they wouldve neverrrrrr killed him and second married anu to daksh sooo please don't put ur hopes up!!

Go to top