India-Forums

Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

anu's choice (Page 2)

tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i think it would be chetaniya because anu married daksh because it was her fathers khushi she did not marry him out of love but she did love chetaniya alot even now they have not developed the strong bond like anu had with chetaniya.thats why i picked chetaniya ut daksh is a nice choice too

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ya, I do agree that Anu married Daksh for her fathers happiness but after her marriage she herself accepted that her decision of marrying Daksh was absolutely right and she fell for Daksh with her own wish. If I'm not wrong then in Chet and Anu case it was Chet who first fell in love with Anu, but in Daksh Anu case its Anu who fell in Love with Daksh. Anu is extremely protective and caring towards Daksh and the way she understands Daksh and handles his needs and short temper, is Simply Amazing. Anu pampers Daksh Awsomely and its for Daksh's sake only that Anu has turned so much Stronger. She has done all this bec she Loves Daksh to her Life and this is what which makes their Love Bond Strongest!!! Clap Smile

Edited by bhakti_kansara - 03 May 2008 at 12:14pm
tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yeah that is true that she did turn strong for daksh
attitude03 Senior Member
attitude03
attitude03

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tumhari?

i was just thinking what if our chetaniya comes back and anu has to choose between  chetaniya and daksh who would she chosse.

she has been with daksh for sometime now and chetaniya is still in her thoughts.

so who do you think she would chosse.

i think chetaniya because anu has not yet fallen in deep love with daksh

Yeah I agree with you. A woman never forgets her first love. She only forgets if the person had betrayed her in past. And Chaitanya didn't do such thing. Chaitanya was a very loving husband. Anu is trying really hard to get Daksh's love.

samia siddiqui Goldie
samia siddiqui
samia siddiqui

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude03

i was just thinking what if our chetaniya comes back and anu has to choose between  chetaniya and daksh who would she chosse.

she has been with daksh for sometime now and chetaniya is still in her thoughts.

Yeah I agree with you. A woman never forgets her first love. She only forgets if the person had betrayed her in past. And Chaitanya didn't do such thing. Chaitanya was a very loving husband. Anu is trying really hard to get Daksh's love.

I am 100% agree with both of them.Tongue And this is true that Anu shows her love for Daksh. But if she saw Chait, she will forget everyone.Wink

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I reckon neighter Chet nor anyone else can make Anu to forget Daksh. Its easy to fall in Love with a person who Loves you but Daksh is the first person whom Anu has fallen in Love with, insted of the fact that he does not love her, thats bec she Loves him Truly and True Love Never Ends Big smile.

Anu cares for Daksh and Loves him much more then she Loves anyone else. I bet today even if Chait comes in front of her, she'll not bother and she'll stay with Daksh since Chait was a person who Loved Anu in Past, but Daksh is a Person whom Anu Loves in Present so, Anu will Never forget Daksh for anyone and its a TRUTH!!! Wink I'm just wondering that what will happen when Daksh too will fall in Love wid Anu LOL Wink.

Anu Loves Only Daksh and they both are Made for Each Other is a FACT which cannot be changed by anyone under any Circumstances Wink Clap.

Edited by bhakti_kansara - 05 May 2008 at 3:19am
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I reckon neighter Chet nor anyone else can make Anu to forget Daksh Wink. Its easy to fall in Love with a person who Loves you but Daksh is the first person whom Anu has fallen in Love with, insted of the fact that he does not love her, thats bec she Loves him Truly and True Love Never Ends Big smile.

Anu cares for Daksh and Loves him much more then she Loves anyone else. I bet today even if Chait comes in front of her, she'll NOT BOTHER and she'll stay with Daksh since Chait was a person who Loved Anu in Past, but Daksh is a Person whom Anu Loves in Present so, Anu will Never forget Daksh for anyone and its a TRUTH!!! Wink I'm just wondering that what will happen when Daksh too will fall in Love wid Anu LOL Wink.

Anu Loves Only Daksh and they both are Made for Each Other is a FACT which cannot be changed by anyone under any Circumstances Wink Clap.

Edited by bhakti_kansara - 05 May 2008 at 3:13am
Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samia siddiqui

Originally posted by attitude03

I am 100% agree with both of them.Tongue And this is true that Anu shows her love for Daksh. But if she saw Chait, she will forget everyone.Wink

very very true ...LOL

Go to top