anu's choice - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Cool_Dipti

definitely he will!😆 ..bhagvan jo hai na..kisi ki nahi taal thay! ..you see..ek din hum sabki dua zaroor puri hogi!😉😳

Yes, our wish will be granted.😊

OFCOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAKSH!! he is better looking and he is her real life husband sooooooooooo forget choosing i know she is gonna choose daksh hands down and seriousally guys if chet was gonna come back they wouldve neverrrrrr killed him and second married anu to daksh sooo please don't put ur hopes up!!

definitely he will!😆 ..bhagvan jo hai na..kisi ki nahi taal thay! ..you see..ek din hum sabki dua zaroor puri hogi!😉😳

Say, Ameen! 😃 ðŸ˜›

Edited by samia siddiqui - 15 years ago

Originally posted by jasmeinkaur

OFCOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAKSH!! he is better looking and he is her real life husband sooooooooooo forget choosing i know she is gonna choose daksh hands down and seriousally guys if chet was gonna come back they wouldve neverrrrrr killed him and second married anu to daksh sooo please don't put ur hopes up!!

we'll always hope for that..you can never stop us!😊

Originally posted by samia siddiqui

Say, Ameen! 😃 ðŸ˜›

yeah!😆

we'll always hope for that..you can never stop us!😊

jab tak ha jaan a jane jahan main wish karon gi😆

Originally posted by tumhari?

jab tak ha jaan a jane jahan main wish karon gi😆

Yeah, what's wrong in keeping our hopes up. Why someone gets bothered by that? We will keep on wishing and no one can stop us.😛

there we go again ..the bhabhi is going to get the beeter of Anu and the viscious cycle will start and THIS SERIAL WILL GET BORING AGAIN
LOL!! okay guys keep on hoping but i doubt that it will come to be truee but i am not here to put ur hopes down u can hope for however long u want!!