Question - About today's 1st May episode

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Why was Armaan covering his nose in the canteen? I understand why he must have said it to Atul, just to come out of an akward situation... But why was he acting like Ridz was stinking? Making faces, covering his nose etc ... Can someone please enlighten me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mosammad thumbnail
As far as I have read, I think its to make Atul believe that Riddhima doesn't wear deodorant and stinks and thats why he wants her away from him. 😆
heenaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah even i don'y get dat, y was he doing dat? 😕
mannyz_1 thumbnail
😆
good question! 😆 and tammy do ever get serious? 😆 😆
Mosammad thumbnail
Manny, I was being serious! It really is what I think! 😆 😆
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Why was Armaan covering his nose in the canteen? I understand why he must have said it to Atul, just to come out of an akward situation... But why was he acting like Ridz was stinking? Making faces, covering his nose etc ... Can someone please enlighten me?

😆😆LOL.... Haven't seen the epi yet so sorry can't tell you about it... but yaar DMG mee Enlighten ??? That is asking for too much yaaa....LOL....😆😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..jk...

akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think it wz so ridz would get annoyed n just leave
mannyz_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mosammad

Manny, I was being serious! It really is what I think! 😆 😆

tammy you have a unique mind!😆😆

SillyAngel thumbnail
i think because maybe she had the oil in her pocket..maybe?...because whenver she talked about the TEL (oil) he always made these expressions... 😆
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

😆😆LOL.... Haven't seen the epi yet so sorry can't tell you about it... but yaar DMG mee Enlighten ??? That is asking for too much yaaa....LOL....😆😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..jk...

😆 You are right, it is truly expecting too much. Btw, I think he was more like hyperventilating when Ridz was sewing his button, he couldn't breathe.