Brief Update 1st May *AS happy,Shikh pisd

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Brief Update since ive got 2-3 PM's  also asking for update

"WARNING :DO NOT COPY UPDATES ANYWHERE INCLUDING ORKUT"

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

Pragya Devi- PG

Nishita - Nish

Abhi asks sam whose rashi….rhea cums 2 them n thnks them 4 everything..abhi promises her that till we dun find out whose rashi u both r our zimmedari…samrat luks at them smiles evily

Veer clls him 2 meet him…abhi goes 2 veer n asks him if pragya devi said nething..he denies but says that PG alwas arries a red packet wit her..when I tried 2 tke it she gets hyper n that time nish said there is a book which is alwas wit her…she relaised she shudnt hv said it n she left..he says try getting tat book it might hv somethin imp

AS cum2 coll in uniform all r clappin 4 them…then one guy he is krsih's friend..he tells AS  I am surprised u guys are air force officers..he tells sam u were so prttey nevr thought u wud be one officer too..shikha luks at all this….sam tells the guy it means nw im nt pretty????abhi tells the guy u r flirtin with my fiance??the guy is like fiance…abhi then smiles..

Princi cus n thnks them n says we hv kept a party 4 all u hawks n students n tecahers…shikha is angry n leaves..

Rocky tells his friend who ever AS are here in this coll only I rule

Then sam tells abhi she has cld all hawks n tells him u cld me fiance by mistake….he is like I did it on purpose…she says r u goin2 propose me….he says may b n says ive proposed  u b4…n then she says  a girl feels happy when she luvs the guy n he says…..abhi keeps teasin her….. n then finally they hug…n shikha cums on the door…

Abhi tkes a rose n  bends on his knees n says Sameera I want u 2 run behind me thruout my life..will u marry me? She says illa sk my boss..he says the boss says yes..shikha luks angry hurt n frustrated.. n leaves..

Shikha goes n bangs her hand to glass n says how many times 2 tell u abhi is nt urs sam he is mine only mine..her hand starts bleedin n rocky cums n stops her n says bad bt abhi first n she says  dun talk bad bt abhi…she says I dun need ur help…he then says we both cn teach sam alesson…they shake hands..he says nw at farewell party I will make sam's farewell frm abhis life..samrat sees this n smiles n says I will who will go where at party

All hawks meet n abhi  says we hv 2 get the red book it might hv ssomethin to do wit haider sheikh..samrat is in thoughts

Abhi-samrat go2 her PG plce n nishita tells them tht book is wit her since she hs cum frm delhi..she says until rashi is nt fully protected knw 1 shud knw this..i dun knw nethin more..abhi begs her for the bk..she agrees 2 giv it..she gives the bk..they see certain thinhgs highlighted in the book..samrat says ill tke it home n c abhi says we hv no time we hv 2 chk it here…abhi says some thing….samrat note sit down n says its some incomplete add…samrat says he will try isha may b she cn trace it..he goes 2 the side…abhi find some shlok which meansits the plce where a girl got a ring from…..abhi then thinks it's a plce where rashi when she was small got some ring..then PG cums n tries 2 snatch it…n she falls n gets hurt on he rhead..but abhi picks the paper frm the book n keeps in his pocket….nish tells abhi2 cll ambulance he does soo..mean while samrat picks up the book n smiles evily..

Doc says she hs lost blood..she needs b negative..sam says we will do somethin..

Samrat goin thru the bk but cnt think much

Abhi shows sam the paper n she says it some shlok n abhi says it says bt rashi n we hv 2 find her..sam says to giv PG blood rhea n nisha both will cum we cn find out that way whose rashi oz of the blood grp

Sam asks abhi does PG really need blood or is it ur pln..he gives his half smile ( I fainted) n says ur smart n asks him next step…abhi says nw next thing nishita only will do..sam smiles thinkin finally we will knw whose rashi

END!!!

Edited by rashi85 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angad_kripa#1 thumbnail

yeyyyyyyy abhi is so ishmart 😳

btww thank you for the updateee

Edited by angad_kripa#1 - 15 years ago
Alka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that Rashi is Radha..wat do u guys think..cuz by being wid the princi n acting all timbo, no one is gonna think that she cud be rashi..her protector in collg cud be Rocky, Krish or the princi herself..dont no yet..cuz even one time Krish nearly slips out abt who is rashi, rocky is also a bit weird, cuz since everytime he's against Krish's gang, he wudnt be the obvious one to suspect and the princi, cuz she stays wid rahi most of the time..
Well, lets see bt i highly doubt the fact that Rashi cud be bw Nisha and Ria cuz HAWK is concentracting too much on them two, they might not even think of the real rashi..
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great wrk rashi.......thnx 4 the update 👏
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankuu so mch for ur hardwrk rashi 😳 😳 really appreciate it 😊
rashi85 thumbnail
aditi, sandra and akshayshenoy thnku n welcum 😃
rashi85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angad_kripa#1

yeyyyyyyy abhi is so ishmart 😳

btww thank you for the updateee

veryy shmarttttt😉

rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: humza1

great wrk rashi.......thnx 4 the update 👏

i luvvvvvv the guy u hv in ur siggg..atifffffff😳😳😳

n u welcum dear😃

rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alka007

I think that Rashi is Radha..wat do u guys think..cuz by being wid the princi n acting all timbo, no one is gonna think that she cud be rashi..her protector in collg cud be Rocky, Krish or the princi herself..dont no yet..cuz even one time Krish nearly slips out abt who is rashi, rocky is also a bit weird, cuz since everytime he's against Krish's gang, he wudnt be the obvious one to suspect and the princi, cuz she stays wid rahi most of the time..
Well, lets see bt i highly doubt the fact that Rashi cud be bw Nisha and Ria cuz HAWK is concentracting too much on them two, they might not even think of the real rashi..

imagine if the hawks get chopped...nahii aisa nahi ho sakta..but u never know😕

rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

thankuu so mch for ur hardwrk rashi 😳 😳 really appreciate it 😊

welcum my dear😳