Sangam
Sangam

1st May 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 Senior Member
sweetangel2028
sweetangel2028

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Very short summary
Shanta and Shubot discuss Buaji and her talks.
Sagar refuses to take J to the office after hearing from Buaji that RM dropped her off home yesterday.
At the office, the engineers are all placed on other projects by Surendra and Balbir.
RM speaks to them all regarding it.
After sharing their thoughts on how to begin the project, Sagar refuses to work with J under her command and leaves the room.
RM and J are shocked.

The end

Short Update

Recap of yesterday's events are shown.

Shanta and Shubot are in their bedroom. Shanta is discussing what Buaji said to J. Shubot says that they all know what sort of person Buaji is and they should take care not to take anything she says to heart as t doesn't take long for an ember to become a flame.

Buaji is listening to their talk and resolves to change the truth into lies and lies into the truth.

At breakfast time, Buaji and Sagar are eating while Shanta is serving them when J comes out calling Gudiya to hurry as they will be late. Shanta wonders why she is ready so early today. J explains that the school bus isn't arriving today so she has to drop Gudiya off at school before going into work.

Shanta suggests that she gets a lift with Sagar as he too is going to the office. Buaji exclaims regarding J luck as she has Sagar to take her to the office and RM to drop her off at home. Sagar quits eating and stares at J. After taunting J a bit and Shanta shuts Buaji up and she leaves the table.

Gudiya comes out saying muumy repeatedly and hugs her. Sagar says that he is going to take her to school today. Gudiya is overjoyed at this and hugs him too. Shanta tells J to go with them too but Sagar says No. He isn't taking anyone with him as he has errands to run before going into office. They both leave.

Shanta apoogises to J with regard to her talks. J waves it away as she understands. She leaves for the office.

At the office, Khurana comes to see J very agitated. He tells her that all the capable engineers have bene put to work on other projects by surendra and Balbir. They need to get a new team in to work on this project.

J tells him that RM is coming into the office today to see how they will be starting this project and will be wanting to meet the team. What will they do?

Back at the house, Shanta is making the beds when Buaji comes in with a cup of tea for her. She begins to sweet talk her about all the hard work she does while J leaves everything for her while she goes to work. She suggests that they need to nip this RM thing in the bud as she doesn't want Shekhar's wife (widow) to have sin in her mind. Shanta is outraged at her talks. Buaji lays some seeds of doubt in Shanta;'s mind with regard to what the future might bring in relation to RM and J's relationship. Buaji leaves the room.

At the office, RM is discussing the project with Khurana and J. When told of the recent happenings regarding the engineers, RM asks to see Sagar.

Sagar comes in the conference room and RM talks to him about his support and help in this project. The meeting begins by RM asking J to inform him about her thoughts on how to begin and she does so in mute. Sagar disagrees with her ideas as accordign to him the production would increase but the profit wouldn't. He tells his ideas of how to begin again in mute.

After listening to both, RM states that both have different ideas but their destination is the same. Khurana asks him with whose idea should do they begin with and he quickly states that of course Mrs J Bhatia as she is going to lead this project and whatever she says goes. Khurana and J are happy.

Sagar refuses to work with J as the boss and tells RM and leaves the office. RM looks confused at this and J looks at the door in sadness.

********************the end***********************************

Comments: RM supporting J in this project was a sight to see and the shock that was on Sagar's face at his announcement was a sight to see. I guess Shanta will be now doubting J or the constant meetings with RM. I hope this doesn't happen but as Buaji has already sown the seeds of doubt in her brain, I wonder how long it will be before the seeds flower to suspicion? I have loved Shanta and Shubot supporting J in all things up to now and I don't want to see her treating her any different. I really don't like Buaji. i hope she goes back to where she came from very soon. Maybe Shubot gets fed up and throws her out of the house!!! (I wish!!!)
Anyway what are your suggestions on what will occur next week.
Have a fab weekend and Bank Holiday on Monday. I will see you all on Monday.
(Yes!!!! No work on Monday!!!!!)
Lots of luv
Munira

Edited by ~Misha~ - 01 May 2008 at 5:17pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Faridapoojapathakkrasstaiyabamrschittaishidimppritijoshiharish_kenchinnasriabiakshiivanta29archie76ivy_softycrazyballsp87nanda_gopaKatrina82Rupa87famy.knDestiny007Zuzana

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smile
swetha_ravi Senior Member
swetha_ravi
swetha_ravi

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot.. Even I'm afraid, shanta will fall in bua's trap soon and she'll start doubting J Angry ..oh god! nobody there to kill that bua??

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top