Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Do u think engagement is off for ash&prem

Poll

Do u think ash and prem’s engagement’s off?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dilgone4u thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What do u guys think?

Bijal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yes i really wish ash runs away with preet....
manmeet stays in some mental asylum....

and our Premeer marries each oter and lives happily with each other with cute little Premeer's juniors
dilgone4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yes i really wish ash runs away with preet....
manmeet stays in some mental asylum....

and our Premeer marries each oter and lives happily with each other with cute little Premeer's juniors

agree.... lol..... πŸ˜† u  r so funny!!!!

tru... or may be prem should run away with heer and stupid ash would be crying all over and she run away with preet and chachi... runs after harmaan and he runs away with heer's sister and lol.. everybody is running away with each other.. but it would be fun to watch...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Bijal

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
yes thats what i want πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dilgone4u

agree.... lol..... πŸ˜† u  r so funny!!!!

tru... or may be prem should run away with heer and stupid ash would be crying all over and she run away with preet and chachi... runs after harmaan and he runs away with heer's sister and lol.. everybody is running away with each other.. but it would be fun to watch...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Bijal

our premeer is olympic champions in running....the shiv mandir scenes is the proof...how prem and heer both run like olmpics championsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dilgone4u thumbnail
@ Mages.. u r so funny.. i love your sarcasam...lol...
they should participate in the Olympics this time.. and i am sure they will roshan india's name.... πŸ˜† and will makes us proud. 😳 πŸ‘

Bijal
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Leela dee: You are too much πŸ˜†

OK, so well, if Heer says yes to marry Manmeet, than Prem will have no other choice than to marry Ash 😑

But on the other hand, I dont think this wedding will happen or even the engagement.
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would be soooooooo happy if prem and ash engagement is called off πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ. I mean then our premeer can get together and live happily ever after 😊
dilgone4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghia

I would be soooooooo happy if prem and ash engagement is called off πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ. I mean then our premeer can get together and live happily ever after 😊

come on it's ekta kapoor therey is never happily ever after.. there are always happily never after.. and happily suffering... and much more problems.

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup i agree--ekta kapoor cant let this end so quickly-- Daljeet is not going to break the engagement--she is scheming and we will know by monday--but i wish it did break--   

then it prem and heer forever and ash can have manmeet πŸ˜†