sash4love

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Imaginary future script (IFS)
part 2 pg 2
Part 3 Pg 5
Part 4 Pg 8
Part 5 Pg 14
Part 6 updated Page 19

hi guys after watching todays epi just could not resist myself for writting up. so here i am with my stupidity. called armaniac ridzy diseace.lol hope u like it. pls let me know. forgive me  for my spelling mistakes. so here it goes from the way promo shows.....

All I seee…
In hersszzz Touch

Wats d fun ? ah ah
Do u know wht i mean it isz ?
Mmmm
Sup sup
Oooooo
Can i get ya
Oooooo
Can i touch ya
Oooooo
Can i get ya
Oooooo
Can i touch ya

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah zara zara .. Oooo ooo ooo

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Oooo ooo ooo

(Bin tere sanam is jahan mein
Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Bin tere sanam is jahan mein
Beqkaar hum ) …..

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah zara zara .. Oooo ooo ooo

(I love the way you touchin me, feeling me
Boy im gonna be rebelling
Boy my little secrets gonna let you know
That wen you put your arms around me
I love the way you surround me
Oh boy I m gonna loose control ) ….. 2

(Tere hi tera hi intezaar hai
Mujhe to bas tujhse pyaar hai
Tera hi tera abb khumaar hai
Khud pe na mere ikhtiyaar hai ) ……

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum ) …..

Once time touch me like this
I like what you want
What you give its a risk
Two time touch me like this
Together wanna fasa d style the way tat a lover
Three time touch me by far
Gets over here comes the crazy with me in my car
Its one time touch me like this
I know wat you want, wat you can, wat you say.. my lover

(Yeh dard-e-dil to ho na agar
Sataye abb dooriyon ka gum
Behek jaye na yeh kadam
Hai tujhe meri jaan ki kasam ) …..

(Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Oooo ooo ooo) …..

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum) ……

He just wrapped her in his arm and kissed her passionately. Hugging her tightly, feeling her all over him and his madness driving him to the extend of crazyness that he could only feel in ridz presence. The touches made on his body by ridz drived him crazy.. He smelled her fragrance in and by now was all surrendered in the moment where nothing seemed to exist but only him and ridz and there touches…..
Armaan jolted out of his dream world and came to reality. As the dance finished armaan's was all sweating seeing ridz performace. Gosh never in his wild imagination he visualized ridz performing so boldly. Everyone there were dumb stuck with ridz performance and there close intimacy. Armaan was mad. Mad at himself for getting carried away in his dream. Mad at her that even her simple touches drived him crazy for her. Mad that he could not make himself hate her. Mad for having made this kinda challenge. He was fuming with anger. More so seeing that what ridz just performed every one in cafetatria watched. He felt like just screaming his head off there. But he calmed him self down making sure not to create any scene. He knew ridz honour was more important for him. But he could still not believe she actually went for his challenge, He just made this up to get rid of her gullami stuff. But this was too much. He just acted there infront of all

Armaan: wow dr ridhima brilliant performance. Malik liked it.
Ridz: Mera aka hum ya sun ka bahot khush hoya kya apko pasand aya Malik.

He kept pretending and smiled. It was killing him. Dam…
Every one came up to them by now.

Muskaan: wow ridhima chak de phatte kya dance kita hai.
Atul: ha ridz bahot hi achi performance thi.
Rahul: Great dance ridhima bahot hi sexy tha.

Hearing this armaan just fumed up in his agony. He just smiled and walked past all-out of the canteen. He just wanted to run away. Run away from his ownself.
Anjali was upset. She holded the duppata that ridz threw and helped her wear it.

Anjali: ridz kya jarurat thi ya sab karna ki. Tum dona ka challenges kabhi khatam nahi honga na. Bas ab aur nahi. Ridz tum meri choti behan ho isiliya ma nahi chahati tum koi problem pa phaso. So no more this stuff. Ok

Ridz nodded her head.
Ridz: Di vo…bas drama tha
Anjali: ma janti hu ridz but had hoti hai kisis jise ki and now its getting over the limit. I don't wanna see all this any more. and no more gulami. Ok
Ridz: ji di

All the interns left for there respected duties.

While from out the cafeteria throught the glasses padma watched this all performance and there drama. She knew a bit but was in dazed seeing ridz performance. She could not believe her little girl has grown up to a beautiful girl who could go to any extend for her love. Deep down she knew that rmaan was her daughters more than good fren but she stayed quite all this time to let ridz figure it out for herself. But now things were getting out of hand and she knew she had to do something before it gets to late. The earlier conversation with Dr Shashant did make her nervy the way he reacted towards armaan.

She needed to take to ridz. As she ran towards where ridz went she collided with armaan. And was more shocked to c his eyes all moist. She just could not figure out what was going on. He was happy when he left the canteen. …

Padma: armaan tum thik to ho na kya hua.
Armaan: kuch nahi vo mari akhee ma kuch chala gaya.

He quickly made a emergency excuse and made his way away from all those questioning eyes.
Padma still searching for ridz…….

Ridz with Bi in general ward
Bi: kya khabar layi ho
Ridz: Bi ajj to ma jati. Apka armaan na is gulam sa dance karvaya
Bi: kya
Ridz: ha bi vo, pehla to ma dagayi but phir mana uski choti kardi……
She just shutted up when she saw armaan walking towards her.
Armaan: Dr rhidhima I need help pls zara bahar ayangi.
Ridz: jo hokum malik

She followed him out indicating bi she will handle. No worries.

Ridz: ji malik she came closer to him
Armaan turned quickly moving back and by now she saw he was all terrified by her presence.

He was not happy but boiling in his temper. He pulled her with him to the terrace. Ridz was all trembling seeing him in so much temper that she just didn't move. Reaching the staircase, while he ran out his patient he carried her up quickly and rushed up. Closing the door behind and putting her down he stared at her. She had never seen him so angry as this before. All the anger directed to her.

She took the courage and said.

Ridz: Malik kya hua.
Armaan: Band karo apna drama dam it. What is all this. Huh kya kya chahati ho akhir tum. I just don't understand…..He yelled on top of his voice……..vo dance kya tha. What was that…vo sab ka samna

Ridz:apna hi to kaha tha malik

Armaan just holded ridz from shoulder and shook the life out of her.

Armaan: mana kaha tha. Mana kaha tha isliya ki band karo apna ya drama. Mana kaha tha isliya kyo ki ma tum sa door jana chahata hu. Tum meri life aur mushkil mat banayo Dr rhidhima, ya abhi tumhara dil nahi bhara puri taraha mujha tarpana ma. Vo dance sab ka samna asa tum kasa…….sab dekh raha tha…. He just could not make him self say any thing more to her and he just slid down to her. Holding her waist ..on his knees he just hid his face in her waist.

Ridz was all staggered seeing that all her plan has backfired. Instead of making him happy he has gone more depressed.

Armaan: ma har gaya hu rhidhimaa. Ab ma aur nahi lar(fight) sakta. Khud sa tumsa….
Ridz: armaan ma to sirf tumha khush rakhna chahati thi
Armaan: khush tum mujha. To phir mera paas kabhi na ana pls. I beg u ab ma aur nahi la sakta ya sab
Ridz: armaan tum

She was all crying now.
Ridz: tum ……ma tum sa door nahi reha sakti. Ma……
She bended down with him

Armaan: to phir kehati kyo nahi ki tum mujh sa pyar karti ho. Kyo mujha meri jaan sa alag karna chahati ho. Kyo…

Ridz: Armaan tum mera karan apna apko bhul raha tha. Tum mera karan apna apko badal raha tha aur ma nahi chahati thi. Mana to us armaan sa pyar kiya tha jo khush rehata tha aur sab ko khush kar deta tha. Koi tumsa pyar kara usa pyar kehata hai koi tumko badla usa pyar nahi samjhota kahata hai. Aur pyar ma koi sauda nahi yahi kahata hai na sab.

Armaan was perplexed by what she just said.

Ridz: tum mujhsa pyar karta ho. Par kya mana kabi badla apna apko tumhara liya. Nahi na. Yahi pa humara rishta kamjor pargaya hai. Tum apna apko badklta chlagaya. Pucha bhi nahi ek bar mujhsa ki ma kya chahahti hu. Tum jasa ho vasa hi mujha pasand ho. Shayad mujha ya jana ma thori dar hogayi. Merko pehala laga hum dono itna alag hai to kasa saath saath reha sakta hai par ab mujha samjh agaya hai tumhara pyar aur jo tum ho vohi mera ashiana hai. Ma to tumha sirf vo purana armaan banana chahati thi…

Armaan: ma……. tum mujsa…… pyar…..vo tumna kaha tha ki tum kabhi hosh ma bhi ya sab nahi kahogi ki tum mujhsa pyar karti ho.

Ridz: us din bhi ma hosh ma hi thi armaan. Itni bhi nahi pi thi kya mujha pata na ho mana tum sa kya kaha hai. Us din bhi mana kaha tha aur ajj bhi ma sirf tumsa pyar karti hu. Armaan I love u…..
She holded his face and kissed away all the tears on his cheek and kissed him on the lips passionately. Pressing her lips on his lips……….she said
Ridz: forever.
And she hugged him and he hugged her back tightly……forever…….

luv
sash

Edited by castrafa - 24 May 2008 at 7:19am

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
awwwww that was shooo cute Clap Clap Clap
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged