Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
she was pretty, but cosmetic surgeries destroyed her looks, the last pic is 🀒 🀒 🀒 pink lipstick is not going with the silver dress, she looks teribly sick in that pic. she looks really pretty on the pic with shahrukh. She looked pretty in the old pics, she is a disaster in her recent pics, she should do sumthing abt it.
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is a below averag looking women . Its not a remark against her but a fact . Everyone in this world is not beautiful , yes with some attempts she has managed to take some ok pics like the first 2 . But she maybe a nice person and hence srk married her . But why are ppl bent on making her look good as in the vogue magazine just because she is a celeb wife does not make her beautiful . They should just accept her as she is and not project her like some beauty .
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you preethi she's below to average looking lady..but must say what a lucky woman
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If her hubby is happy with her, so y shud we discuss her beauty as she isnt on bollywood screen...we shudnt bother about her too much ...thnks
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssahiba86

U had some very good pics of her.. until..the last pic! which is... 🀒 but..thanks.

yup i totally agree with u!πŸ˜›

val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She should change her hair style. I think open hair will make a lot of difference....
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya she was better before......... 😳
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aaww she is lookin superb in the pics...I didnt know that she is soo pretty ..yea u guys r right when shahrukh is happy then we should be happy aswell πŸ˜ƒ
Fashionholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi_p_r

She is a below averag looking women . Its not a remark against her but a fact . Everyone in this world is not beautiful , yes with some attempts she has managed to take some ok pics like the first 2 . But she maybe a nice person and hence srk married her . But why are ppl bent on making her look good as in the vogue magazine just because she is a celeb wife does not make her beautiful . They should just accept her as she is and not project her like some beauty .

I disagree. As the saying goes...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Personally im not a big fan of Gauri Khan and her style, and yes she was airbrushed too much on the cover of Vogue! At times it seems as though she has a fear of looking old, which may be the reason for her continuous use of chemical peels and botox

simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think shes relli cute i think if she fixs up her makeup a little like the oilyness than she'll look beautiful i personally think shes cute and pretty πŸ˜›