India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam overtakes Deepika (Page 2)

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
whatever,it doesn't matter who's better,but I personally think that Ranbir,and Sonam look a lot better than Ranbir,and Deepika.

maya123 Goldie
maya123
maya123

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Mr Shashank Samant and k k rai how about writing a similar article comparing SRK and Akshay Kumar. Now that is more relevant as they are in a real race in '08 to occupy the No 1 spot.

Have my doubts whether you guys are upto the task.

Do the editors at Magnamags have any lady journalists who are intelligent enough to do the comparisons on these two male actors.

Seems like the male journalists think that only the female actors are in a race in bollywood. Even though it is the male actors that get paid more than the female actors.
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
a very very biased article! Confused i don't believe any of it.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raiinie

Originally posted by Tani91

Righhtt!!...ConfusedLOL

Whatever the article may say, one thing is for sure SONA looks breathtaking in this picture EmbarrassedTongue

Oh yes I love this picture. Sleeping angel Big smile

But WTH man!! Leave Sonam and Deepika alone. I think they will  both shine in their own way. Their ambitions and needs are different.

But it's a nice article....a good read. A good story. Is someone thinking of a making a movie on this?? I like the story...it has all the masala needed for a blockbuster. LOL
amrita_1994 IF-Dazzler
amrita_1994
amrita_1994

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Sonamm iss wayyy btter denn Deepkaaa, and shis much prettierr! deepika got hyped up cuz of oso.. wen she didnt even act well.. sonam didnt really shine in saaw. but she acted betterrr :)
GO SONAM Big smile

-no offence to deepika fans- Big smile LOL
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I really loved the beginning part...the whole love thing..a nice little intro and inspiration...but I dont want to believe that Deepika "stole" Ranbir away because it was never really confirmed that Sonabir were officially dating...so dont want to say on that

and I think that both gals have gotten enough attention and people need to stop on their rivalry LOL Ouch
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
This article does Sonam no Favours at all.Makes things look worse!

I wonder If any star gives "stardust" any interview at all..they must have begged Sonam too,and I guess she wisely refused!
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
deepika was hyped up cause of oso, I like deepika, but I think she is just a pretty face not a good actress. Sonam on the other hand is pretty and she is a good actress her acting in saawariya showed maturity with the right expressions, Sona deserved all the "best debutant award" But deepika is also good, i like her and I think both sona and deepika will shine but there will be competetion. BTW this article is extremely biased and I don;t think deepika is that bad, it is clearly going against deepika, some of this stuff are not even true.

No offence to anyone.

Go to top