AR bold scenes - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
i dnt watch DMG in front of my parents. dis is not bcoz of d scenes but bcoz as we all have 2 see differnt channels on tv. i watch DMG,MOM mayka n my dad listen news. we have 3 tvs at home. but if bychance my mom,dad cums i dnt change channel as i cnt leave even single scene,dialogue but try 2 talk wid dem abt sum or d other thing
yeah i like them to

❀️ Roshni

I dont ever feel awkward watching AR>....even though I watch DMG with my family..I love it 😳 😳 Theyre too good together

In fact I want them to always have such cute/romantic/hot scenes..why not..its freakin romantic, their chemistry is AWESOME 😳

and now Il shut up coz if I say any more I will sound like a perv πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Preeti_285

I dont ever feel awkward watching AR>....even though I watch DMG with my family..I love it 😳 😳 Theyre too good together

In fact I want them to always have such cute/romantic/hot scenes..why not..its freakin romantic, their chemistry is AWESOME 😳

and now Il shut up coz if I say any more I will sound like a perv πŸ˜ƒ

Ya preeti yaar I actually WANT them 2 do something, it is soooooooooo romantic! nd sometimes I have one of those thoughts as well

love ya

Prapti

Originally posted by tia_ahuja2007

i feel ok wen im alone...if by any chance my mom ,dad or bro come....i change the channel...coz im still not open to watch them wid my parents...but wen alone,i can watch them comfortably without getting disgusted n all...and as u said,in telly world...they show ntn "bold" as such....it's like "baccha" in front of movies n all.... πŸ˜‰

same hereπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by tia_ahuja2007

i feel ok wen im alone...if by any chance my mom ,dad or bro come....i change the channel...coz im still not open to watch them wid my parents...but wen alone,i can watch them comfortably without getting disgusted n all...and as u said,in telly world...they show ntn "bold" as such....it's like "baccha" in front of movies n all.... πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by mannyz_1

i know yaar. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even when i'm alone its much more confortable
this is one television show which do have guts to show these kind of things. 😊 but i think who has guts is karan and shilpa too. πŸ‘ i mean they act so well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ , i mean when they do do scenes like this it must be quite d you know? πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳

that really true...adn to caryy off those kinda scenes are really hard...hatts off to KS...they r trur artists😳

i think the bold scenes are the cutest even tho i am uncomfortable with seein it with my parents they now how life is..i can't wat till monday's episode
I love the cutesy bold scenes they do together and since i watch online i never feel uncomforable. but one day i was watching some old scenes on youtube at my university and i was very concious of everyone around me and my friends were making fun of me. Armaan and Ridz hot scenes are too hot to be watched sometimes.
when im alone im fine and comfortable 😳