Kollywood Masala

the most beautiful and versatile actress? (Page 3)

Poll Question: who do u think is the most beautiful and versatile actress????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
6 [33.33%]
3 [16.67%]
8 [44.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Oops, double post!!!

Edited by ditty - 11 May 2008 at 6:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the most beautiful and versatile actress? (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ditty

Jenim, those stories abt Rajni ARE something!Especially the one abt Ramya Krishnan! Shocked

Thats a shocker!!!! I wouldnt expect this from someone whos older. Disgrace!!!!!

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I know guys.. When I learnt about it, I was shocked as well!!

The one with Amala was so much in the news back then when the song "Vaa Vaa Vaa Kanna Vaa" song in the movie Velaikkaran was being filmed in the snowy mountains. That's when their romance was at its peak. You can see poor Amala dancing Bharathanatyam in barefoot in the snow and Rajini all dressed fully (probably in thermal wear. In the tamil movies, I always think the Directors/choreographers are cruel to the female stars as they are always underdressed in the snow songs and the heroes dressed adequately for the cold). It seems in between the Bharathanatyam shots, Amala/Rajini clung to each other and Amala used to stand on Rajini's feet.

I think the Director contributed a lot to their romance with that snow song and esp making Amala dance barefoot Wink

Rajini has had his share of romancing with his female co-stars before and after his marriage. But he was careful most of the time that such news doesn't slip out, unlike Kamal who never cared about his image.
Till the very end, MGR and Rajini were never in good terms, b'cos in the stages when Rajini's career was picking up, they had a tiff over someone   Wink They had a common love interest - it is none other than Latha (not Rajini's wife LOL ) but the Latha that we saw in Selvi. She really used to look like a beautiful wax doll in those days.

Update: I found the song in YT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXbQ2cwdSws

Edited by jenim - 11 May 2008 at 6:16pm

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged

wow.. looks like even the superstar has a penchant for women. if i'm not wrong he had something on with meena as well.Wink i guess that's why their chemistry was so good.LOLLOL

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Leena ma form Super star to a light man hav dis kind a behaviour only. none a perfec at alll. So cant trust or say one individual s good in dis indutry dey might be some but very rare if u r da rare one den u cant stand in da indutry fr long time I remember wen kausalya gav an interview to an daily mag abt her biitter experience in da industry and one tamil actor told da director to tak her away from da movie s she s nt co operating well with him. Thts why she didnt make it big in tamil industry Its very discusting to read dese type f stories.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

tsk tsk.. the typical male mentality..DeadDead i agree, if you refuse to cooperate with the director or the actor, your days are a heroine are numbered. i must say kollywood is unfair to women. they've to give so much to gain a place in the industry. however i guess they don't mind paying a small price for all the money & fame.ConfusedDeadDead

kausalya, suvalakshmi are a few heroines who refused to agree to those men's indecent requests so they could never make it big. 

PS : you look really lovely in the picture in your avatar shalu.Tongue

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
true Leena ma. ths da case of it. Som gals r nt ready to lose deir dignity for money and fame wich s good. But it wont be useful for da insudtry and I knw I hate dat thing abt men over dominatin women and wo lokks at them lik s** Dolls. It ahs to change but end of da day all industry are likd at from kolly to holly.

thnx a lot for da sweet compliment ellam camera tricks Lol.......... LOL LOL

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
wow cinecinema u wrote all dat but no sue man. Cas all r utter lies. I am so sorry u accused of jo and pl wo r her fans will egt nnoyed jsu lik wen u gt annoyed abt us talkin bad abt shreya and nayanthara. U said u knw many thigns abt kolly but its suprising to see dat u dont knw da natural character f nayan wo s knwn to all inclusign da pl in da industry.

aS u said I hav pl wo r form da industry wo tells me everything and abt shreya being da heart throb of million u r having a laugh go to orkut da propular site only 2000 pl r her fans go to her hater club dere thousands mre dan da fans she has.

abt dat banner s da person wo made's wish mY FAV STAR Simbhu annd ravi s nt dere Did I complain abt it no why cant u be lik dat too.

Cinecinema lot of members r in dis tamil community for a long time and lot of newbie do sign in join here and all hav different tastes and none complained lik dis. U r da 1st person to post message lik dis. It looks so pathetic lik a ukg kid complainin to the teacher.

It shows u dtn hav no truth in ur side. som memebrs used bad words due to ur behaviour towards dem We hav da pm u send to a memmber, cant remember da name, abusing her verbally calling her names lik poodi vaadi. thst why u r banned so stopp creatin fuzz n do som better work.

The think abt nayan I am a fan f her and I jus told my frends her personal character as dey blmed simbhu fr da deir break up and its upto them to beleve it r not I neve sued any bad words or put nayan fans down so don try to put me as an example and why I was nt banned ok.

Lot of pl hav diferen tastes and we comment abt all heroes even vijay , ajith, jyo all do get critisies here. ther s no partiality and no one s biased here.

Lot f pl hate simbhu actually all of dem in dis forumn and they critisise him badly Did I compalin to the mods lik u did.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top