Kollywood Masala

the most beautiful and versatile actress? (Page 2)

Poll Question: who do u think is the most beautiful and versatile actress????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
6 [33.33%]
3 [16.67%]
8 [44.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Unfortunately I haven't watched any of Tamanna's movies..so I choose Nayan...she has come a long way from her awkward portrayal in Aiya with Sarathkumar..improved in her looks and performance!! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the most beautiful and versatile actress? (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

the poll itself is not wrong.. how can it be wrong
when the thread is opened for members to state
who they think is/are beautiful out of the listed
actresses.

my vote is for tamana.Big smile

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
One endorses the view that Shreya is a perfect 10 loveocinema.

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Oh Lordd. Leena ma u got me wrong. I said she s one f da few herioens wo solely doesnt depend on glamour lik shreya and trisha. She probably havnt done much versatile roles in Tamil I agree but dat doesnt mean she won't do it at all. When I saw tamana in KD I really liekd her and thoguht she wud be gr8 but den her Vyabari made me think She s one f da herione wos goin to end up vanishing soon but she prroved me wrong in Kaloori. So thts good and I did vote for Tamana.

In terms f Nayan I really likd her in Ayya and she s a very versatile actress wo can carry roles liks Sascha in Billa and at the same time she can do roles lik keerthi in YNM.

IN case Of Asin wen Gajni became a hit every director wants her to do movie wichs similar to tht movie its really nt her fault and to stay as a top herioen she needs to act with top heroes were her role will be minimum. But thts how da industry s been set. Wen I see actresses Like trisha and Shreya and somoders I hav to say Asin s better. In terms of acting and in Personal life.

No offence to trisha and shreya fans I like trisha a lot and shreya but this s real abt them.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged

i see shalini. sorry that i misunderstood your words. well i'm yet to see any versatility from asin till now. she might do in the future but how long will it take her for to do something different? she's been around in the industry for 4 years already & yet not even one role that sets her apart from the rest of the bimbotic roles she has done. if she has the potential, i'm sure not seeing it.

tamana is a tenacious little lady. she's a fighter. i mean she just doesn't stop trying to give good performances. that is one reason where she shines above asin. versatilty in all her 3 films at such a young age.ClapClapClap

you forgot nayan's bar dancer role in 'E'. she was fab in the film too!Big smile

it's true that asin is just doing whatever she can to stay at the top but what made her refuse mozhi? mozhi could have been a feather in her cap but she refused it because of it was not a big banner film neither was the hero a well-known one in kollywood. i don't like that attitude of asin's.

hehe.. asin, trisha & shriya are all on the same level for me. their acting doesn't impress but asin is a better dancer than the other 2. she was great in the rahatulla song in ghajini.Clap

personal life? haha.. these actresses i tell you.. the actors are even worse.ConfusedLOLLOL you can rarely find a morally righteous person in kollywood. the only one whom i'll give a clean slate to is surya. the rest of the heroes/heroines are just.. blah.LOLLOLLOL including sada, bhavana so i'm not being biased here.WinkLOLLOL

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Its ok Leena ma. One thing I wana say s u said no actor or actress s perfect frm Rajni to even suryah s nt percet either I knw bare stories abt him. he s one f da worse guy he s good now only becas Of JYo. If jo ws nt in his life or didnt change him he wud hav been jus lik oders actors. So he s lucky to hav Jo s his wife even in case of Rajni bfre marriage he had all da bad habbits jus lik suryah only after da marriage wid latha he changed dat too becas f latha.

None f de actors r good all r bad as each other.From Actors in da olden times Sivaji Mgr to now simbhu danush All r bad only. dats why many pl dotn wnt to get their daughter or son to marry a cine person.

Oh yes I frgt she ws good in dat role. Current fav f mine s viji from chennai 28 nd anjathe she s a good actress I am sure she will be a prominent one soon. Den tamana and da gal wo did Tamil MA s good too waitign for angadi theru. the hero resemles akil form Kaloori I think dats his name da guy wo played opposite Tam. But this s bt beter lookin dan Akil.

U knwda hero of angadi theru coms frm a very ordinary bakground his fathr sells nuts in dindukal bus station and da team / director has to force his dad for da permision to allow him to get into the cine field so imagine how bad they think abt da industry.

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Is that right Shalini?
Then Surya must have really taken "good care" of the media that none of it made its way to the public. Besides, Sivakumar & wife are known to be very strict parents. Probably Surya was extra careful that such news didn't leak at all, that his parents would eventually come to know.

Rajini had affairs even after his marriage - like the mid-life thingy that is usually associated with men. Amala was fondly called "Anni" by many Rajini fans for over a year. Lots of such news was floating around the time when he was recommending her for his movies - including news of his separation with Latha and that all the big names in the film industry (and those who are very close to Rajini) dissuaded him from doing that, considering the harm it would do to his image.

Even when Padayappa was being filmed, there was news about his extreme interest in Ramya Krishnan and that she had to run out of her hotel room when he made advances towards her, after the shoot.

Edited by jenim - 10 May 2008 at 10:45pm

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Jenim, those stories abt Rajni ARE something!Especially the one abt Ramya Krishnan! Shocked

Edited by ditty - 11 May 2008 at 6:11am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top