Kollywood Masala

the most beautiful and versatile actress? - Page 2

Poll

who do u think is the most beautiful and versatile actress????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
One endorses the view that Shreya is a perfect 10 loveocinema.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Oh Lordd. Leena ma u got me wrong. I said she s one f da few herioens wo solely doesnt depend on glamour lik shreya and trisha. She probably havnt done much versatile roles in Tamil I agree but dat doesnt mean she won't do it at all. When I saw tamana in KD I really liekd her and thoguht she wud be gr8 but den her Vyabari made me think She s one f da herione wos goin to end up vanishing soon but she prroved me wrong in Kaloori. So thts good and I did vote for Tamana.

In terms f Nayan I really likd her in Ayya and she s a very versatile actress wo can carry roles liks Sascha in Billa and at the same time she can do roles lik keerthi in YNM.

IN case Of Asin wen Gajni became a hit every director wants her to do movie wichs similar to tht movie its really nt her fault and to stay as a top herioen she needs to act with top heroes were her role will be minimum. But thts how da industry s been set. Wen I see actresses Like trisha and Shreya and somoders I hav to say Asin s better. In terms of acting and in Personal life.

No offence to trisha and shreya fans I like trisha a lot and shreya but this s real abt them.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i see shalini. sorry that i misunderstood your words. well i'm yet to see any versatility from asin till now. she might do in the future but how long will it take her for to do something different? she's been around in the industry for 4 years already & yet not even one role that sets her apart from the rest of the bimbotic roles she has done. if she has the potential, i'm sure not seeing it.

tamana is a tenacious little lady. she's a fighter. i mean she just doesn't stop trying to give good performances. that is one reason where she shines above asin. versatilty in all her 3 films at such a young age.👏👏👏

you forgot nayan's bar dancer role in 'E'. she was fab in the film too!😃

it's true that asin is just doing whatever she can to stay at the top but what made her refuse mozhi? mozhi could have been a feather in her cap but she refused it because of it was not a big banner film neither was the hero a well-known one in kollywood. i don't like that attitude of asin's.

hehe.. asin, trisha & shriya are all on the same level for me. their acting doesn't impress but asin is a better dancer than the other 2. she was great in the rahatulla song in ghajini.👏

personal life? haha.. these actresses i tell you.. the actors are even worse.😕😆😆 you can rarely find a morally righteous person in kollywood. the only one whom i'll give a clean slate to is surya. the rest of the heroes/heroines are just.. blah.😆😆😆 including sada, bhavana so i'm not being biased here.😉😆😆

Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Its ok Leena ma. One thing I wana say s u said no actor or actress s perfect frm Rajni to even suryah s nt percet either I knw bare stories abt him. he s one f da worse guy he s good now only becas Of JYo. If jo ws nt in his life or didnt change him he wud hav been jus lik oders actors. So he s lucky to hav Jo s his wife even in case of Rajni bfre marriage he had all da bad habbits jus lik suryah only after da marriage wid latha he changed dat too becas f latha.

None f de actors r good all r bad as each other.From Actors in da olden times Sivaji Mgr to now simbhu danush All r bad only. dats why many pl dotn wnt to get their daughter or son to marry a cine person.

Oh yes I frgt she ws good in dat role. Current fav f mine s viji from chennai 28 nd anjathe she s a good actress I am sure she will be a prominent one soon. Den tamana and da gal wo did Tamil MA s good too waitign for angadi theru. the hero resemles akil form Kaloori I think dats his name da guy wo played opposite Tam. But this s bt beter lookin dan Akil.

U knwda hero of angadi theru coms frm a very ordinary bakground his fathr sells nuts in dindukal bus station and da team / director has to force his dad for da permision to allow him to get into the cine field so imagine how bad they think abt da industry.
jenim thumbnail
Is that right Shalini?
Then Surya must have really taken "good care" of the media that none of it made its way to the public. Besides, Sivakumar & wife are known to be very strict parents. Probably Surya was extra careful that such news didn't leak at all, that his parents would eventually come to know.

Rajini had affairs even after his marriage - like the mid-life thingy that is usually associated with men. Amala was fondly called "Anni" by many Rajini fans for over a year. Lots of such news was floating around the time when he was recommending her for his movies - including news of his separation with Latha and that all the big names in the film industry (and those who are very close to Rajini) dissuaded him from doing that, considering the harm it would do to his image.

Even when Padayappa was being filmed, there was news about his extreme interest in Ramya Krishnan and that she had to run out of her hotel room when he made advances towards her, after the shoot.
Edited by jenim - 15 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jenim, those stories abt Rajni ARE something!Especially the one abt Ramya Krishnan! 😲 Edited by ditty - 15 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oops, double post!!!

Edited by ditty - 15 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ditty

Jenim, those stories abt Rajni ARE something!Especially the one abt Ramya Krishnan! 😲

Thats a shocker!!!! I wouldnt expect this from someone whos older. Disgrace!!!!!

jenim thumbnail

I know guys.. When I learnt about it, I was shocked as well!!

The one with Amala was so much in the news back then when the song "Vaa Vaa Vaa Kanna Vaa" song in the movie Velaikkaran was being filmed in the snowy mountains. That's when their romance was at its peak. You can see poor Amala dancing Bharathanatyam in barefoot in the snow and Rajini all dressed fully (probably in thermal wear. In the tamil movies, I always think the Directors/choreographers are cruel to the female stars as they are always underdressed in the snow songs and the heroes dressed adequately for the cold). It seems in between the Bharathanatyam shots, Amala/Rajini clung to each other and Amala used to stand on Rajini's feet.

I think the Director contributed a lot to their romance with that snow song and esp making Amala dance barefoot 😉

Rajini has had his share of romancing with his female co-stars before and after his marriage. But he was careful most of the time that such news doesn't slip out, unlike Kamal who never cared about his image.
Till the very end, MGR and Rajini were never in good terms, b'cos in the stages when Rajini's career was picking up, they had a tiff over someone   😉 They had a common love interest - it is none other than Latha (not Rajini's wife 😆 ) but the Latha that we saw in Selvi. She really used to look like a beautiful wax doll in those days.

Update: I found the song in YT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXbQ2cwdSws

Edited by jenim - 15 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow.. looks like even the superstar has a penchant for women. if i'm not wrong he had something on with meena as well.😉 i guess that's why their chemistry was so good.😆😆