Kollywood Masala

the most beautiful and versatile actress?

Poll Question: who do u think is the most beautiful and versatile actress????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
6 [33.33%]
3 [16.67%]
8 [44.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sunshine36

Groupbie

sunshine36

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
my vote wuld go for trisha...........Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the most beautiful and versatile actress?" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Nayans........or maybe Trisha too..........come to think of it Trisha has done glamorous and some homely girl roles too. Asin; NO, versatality is 100 miles away frm her......Tamanna; too early to talk abt her versatality . Baeuty wise, I wud  go for Nayans or TamsTongue

Edited by ditty - 01 May 2008 at 9:01pm

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Nayan too.   Wink for obvious reasons of course.

Like you Ditts, I will wait for Tamana's potential. Although she did so well in Kalloori.  I haven't seen her versality yet.  So..........

Edited by Caryn - 01 May 2008 at 9:41pm

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i opted 4 Tamanna bcoz i saw her acting in kaloori & sum of her telugu movies like happy days.now her AYAN's pictures are hot,hope 2 see her more in future.

Next 4 sure,Nayan.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I've opt for tamana too. Enjoyed her acting in kallori Embarrassed

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Me tooo Tamana. Den Nayan , then trisha. Asin she s lik nadiya dose type pl wo doesnt beleve or depend on glamour but she hav acting talents lets see her wht she does in Dasavatharam.

I lik Asin she s one f ma top fav but was disappointed wen she left Kolly. I used to be her official fanclub owner den now becas of tight schedule I didnt do much to it. AS a person she s nice. Hav spoke to her throug mail once. She was niceeee dough A person without attitude.

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Yup, Shalini, Asin has always maintained the right contact with the media and her fans.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

asin doesn't depend on glamour? that's news for me cos the last time i was surfing through youtube, i saw some really provoactive videos of her in the telegu version of saamy. guess asin's 'beliefs' vary from one industry to another. 

asin is a big fat zero in terms of versatility & another big zero in terms of her acting skills. the same roles over & over again & again.. gosh.. gimme a break. i feel rather sorry for bollywood now but also feel relieved for kollywood that asin is no longer in it.LOLLOLLOL

my vote would go to tamana. in her two tamil films to date, she has expressed much more potential & talent than even some of the other more popular & seasoned actresses.

in kedi, tams was an obsessed lover who couldn't differeniate right from wrong. in kallori, she was a wealthy girl with impeccable character who experiences life with her poorer friends without any inhabitations & in the end, even dies for her friendship. 2 films in which she played entirely different characters.ClapClap

nayantara is also a good actress. i really loved watching her in 'ayya' & 'E'. this girl has got some great acting skills, they just need to be tapped correctly.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top