Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
hellO my sugar sweetiesTongueTongue
hOw yOu all dOin.. defenitely great naa!! lets hOpe sOo..Wink

btw.. tOday i was sitting, nO actually lying on my bed and just thOught.. what i was in my childhOod.. really naughty, shy and i can dO all the stuff, i want..

i was crazy, dOing sOme really crazy things and my elders laugh at me..  Tongue

peOple lOve me, kiss me, play wid me.. girls push my cheeks and kiss on itLOLLOL

these all things are happen with every child.. everyOne was Once a child and he/she lOst it nOw.. (Child means child Ok.. nOw yOu are a grOwnup persOnLOLLOL)

what we can dO and what happen with us in childhOod is nOt pOssible nOw..CryCry

but just share yOur childhOod with us..Embarrassed

hOw yOur childhOod was speacial.. Big smile
and the main thing i wanna ask(fOr which, i start this tOpic ) is that what are thOse childhOod things which yOU want tO dO nOw.. and yOU are really missing it..Embarrassed

have fun with sharing lOve and happinessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yOu lOst a time of gOlden memOries" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
nice topic usmaan Smile i wish i could still get away with things like cleaning my room or doing chores like i used to when i was a kid LOL

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
wowwww very nostalgic and toucheeeee i miss my childhood and my parents who r in another city but i am enjoying childhood LOL by watching my monsters doing pranks n mischieves Clap

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i never enjoyed my childhood i was very shyyyyy and seriuously guys hit me alod ... aur mei chup chap mar khati thi i was scared of them lolz now i think i was so stupid na... i wish i had realized it b4.. i wish my childhood comes again and teach them a lesson give a punch to them so tht they can realize.. Ouch

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
aaww im sorry to hear that simmy Ouch i know exactly how you feel Ouch Ouch

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

aaww im sorry to hear that simmy Ouch i know exactly how you feel Ouch Ouch

no dear no need to be sorry i even dnt care as i hv good friends now and i happy with tht ...u knw wht whn i thnk bout past i laugh bc of my stupidity...but i hv lots of good memories to which i can never forget..

Edited by *Simran* - 07 May 2008 at 9:33am

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
^^^ thats good Embarrassed too be honest... i was stupid when i was a lil kid LOL LOL LOL wish i could make up for those times LOL LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Nishi*

^^^ thats good Embarrassed too be honest... i was stupid when i was a lil kid LOL LOL LOL wish i could make up for those times LOL LOL LOL

LOLLOLI think u maintain the same things now alsoTongueWinkLOLjkWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top