India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

We should... (Page 2)

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

O.K now all we need is Ekta's email address. We should send her email after e-mail, until she agree's not 2 marry Kashiah and Swayman. People in India should find Balaji studios and protest mayb then Ekta will change the storyline. Or we could tell Rajeev or Amaana to speak to Ekta.

If only we could...Wink

If u all think i'm mad it's just bcause im soo sick and tired of how the show is going and in an ideal world we would all get what we wanted. (our 2 hereos 2gether again)

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
if we all protest and have it our way then the show will end and there won't be anymore kth... if we keep at this pace we can see rajeev for a longer time... and eventually kashish will come around and realize she loves sujal... so she just can't marry swayam
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged

hey ya ur rite sujal is da besttt!

perfectt story ekta shuld kickk out her story writer n take u instead ov him or her!LOLlol.

ur correct,i totally agree wiv ya!

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

hi.... i just wanted to know 1 thing....

i.e: when did sujal and kashish talk about having 7 kids? i don't remember any such episode... wud sumbody be nice enuf to relate da episode?

m waiting!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

ya i remember da 7 kidss fingii!lol.Wink

sweet na!Tongue

prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged
We will anything and everything to make Sujal and Kashish happy this time. Enough of their crying. But one thing Ekta must know If K is to be married to that spider Swayam KTH is finished. KTH will not have any future without S-K reunion and fighting odds together. We don t want to view KZK again and again. Please let our JODI unite.
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:35am | IP Logged
U r absolutely right!!Very nice idea...Wink
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeevisdabest

....O.K now all we need is Ekta's email address. We should send her email after e-mail, until she agree's not 2 marry Kashiah and Swayman. 

I have it with me........ of both Balaji's and Ekta/Shobha Kapoor. They both go through an email id regularly. That's why I had started a topic on this forum.......... to send our views to Ekta regarding Sujal and Kashish Jodi. I have already sent all the messages that were there in the topic. Anybody who wants their wishes to be heard by Ekta just send your message there. I'll surely make sure that it reaches Ekta and Shobha Kapoor both.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index