rajeevisdabest thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think we should all get together and start a protest outside Ekta's office. We should protest until our views get heard and the serial goes our way...not all our way obviously we need some excitement.

The main thing i want is to KASHISH and SUJAL to get together. I want Kashish to realise her mistake and then eventually Sujal should forgive her. Then they should have 7 kids just like they were talking about in the restraunt, does any1 remember that i loved that scene. Also more roles for Ashkat, and him and charu should get married. Swayman should get axed. Rishi should continue to add his spice.

What do u guys think what direction do u want the serial to go in?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqsa thumbnail
Absolutely right u r.Very good thoughts.& yes I remember that scene.That scene was one of the best scene I think & those scenes also in when kash was married to piyush & there was some kind of misunderstanding b/w them & kash was ill & sujal use to come there home & use to play with her sisters & help them in making food and all.😊
jazmine thumbnail
well that is a good idea rajeevisdabest, but i dont know how😆 to go to ekta's office to protest outside her offce coz im in UK and no way im goin to india right now coz i have Exams coming up
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I luv the idea! and we should also protest about kashish gettin married to swayam (sry don't no how to spell his name!)!!
perveen thumbnail

but how are we gone go out side her office??????????

and second not everyone lives in india??????????/

shahidlover24 thumbnail
can we send her a email or sumthin?

rajeevisdabest thumbnail

O.K now all we need is Ekta's email address. We should send her email after e-mail, until she agree's not 2 marry Kashiah and Swayman. People in India should find Balaji studios and protest mayb then Ekta will change the storyline. Or we could tell Rajeev or Amaana to speak to Ekta.

If only we could...😉

If u all think i'm mad it's just bcause im soo sick and tired of how the show is going and in an ideal world we would all get what we wanted. (our 2 hereos 2gether again)

*~puja~* thumbnail
if we all protest and have it our way then the show will end and there won't be anymore kth... if we keep at this pace we can see rajeev for a longer time... and eventually kashish will come around and realize she loves sujal... so she just can't marry swayam
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hey ya ur rite sujal is da besttt!

perfectt story ekta shuld kickk out her story writer n take u instead ov him or her!😆lol.

ur correct,i totally agree wiv ya!

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi.... i just wanted to know 1 thing....

i.e: when did sujal and kashish talk about having 7 kids? i don't remember any such episode... wud sumbody be nice enuf to relate da episode?

m waiting!