Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
neev turning negative will crush prachi
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabzc1

neev turning negative will crush prachi

It will crush me too Shabz...😭 But I totally know what you mean...They're just habituated to make a mockery out of everything, Marriage, Religion and Friendship...😡

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zcbcc34

If they dare turn Neev Negative...Uss Nag ka tou band bajana padega! 😡

Exactly. Murdering someone is totally inconsistent with his character, if you get what I mean. Unless they show how his character developed into a cruel one, like with Ayesha. Which they haven't done so.

If the creatives do make Neev negative, I hope they explain it properly and elaborate on it, A simple "Mera Prachi, Milind Khatam" reason wont work here. Coz Neev has not been portrayed as a girl-stealer. He kept his limits during Michi marriage, before Milsi had PA, crossing it, only when Prachi's life was at risk.

So They need to explain what set this into motion, what motives he had, the intention he had being every nice action, when did it start, how did it grow etc. etc. etc.. Like not officially getting engaged to Prachi etc. Otherwise I wouldn't buy it. If they show Neev getting randomly evil, and murdering people on the basis of "I love Prachi, Milind can never get her", then sorry I would be angry, because thats not a problem with me not seeing a twist from far, thats a problem with character consistency.

If today they can butcher Neev, tommorow it might be PL who gets the axe, why Saket could turn into a rapist easily with some flimsy motives. To have a nice person get to the point of murdering someone, is not something which happens overnight. This is not a personality change, say a makeover, or to get more attitude. Its a complete character change. Neev has been portrayed to be a guy who makes mistakes, ya, but is basically nice at the core of his heart. A nice sensible person like Neev wouldn't suddenly get the idea of killing Milsi for Prachi. There must have been some sort of development through the time, otherwise, how can they explain the kid/guy, who for 20 years, always protected Prachi, took care of her, loved PL as his own mother etc. etc.

That all said, I'm also having doubts of Neev being negative. Blame Yasmin for that! 😆

And cheer up, hun, most of the people here don't want Neev negative, but they just have a strong suspicion of him going negative. We all, except maybe Candy, want or prefer Neev to being a positive character! Michi or non-Michi fans, coz seriously who wants another Michi enemy? And for Neev fans, who wants Neevs character to get butchered? 😆

Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nooooo i dont want him to turn negative 😭
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hopefully this wont happen I cant see neev turning negative coz there is no valid point of him turning evil coz he loves prachi even b4 milind's entry so why will he turn neg just 2 get prachi?? is this the way 2 end his character? if yes then i must say that BT ppl r not doing justice at all with neev's character & if they will do this then i will think tht kymth is just like other K serials in which gud turns bad in no time..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
viewbie note

since there is no confirmation of neev character being negative lets just make this topic into a healthy discussion
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amongst the existing characters, Neev is my best bet because he is the only one with a motive. Hence, unless they introduce an 'unseen' enemy from the past, Neev it definitely is!

Or maybe DADI, since she desperately wants NP to get back together! 😆

It's hard to believe that an extremely good guy turns evil in a jiffy, but, then again, those who lead a thankless and loveless life are most prone to harm others. Neev has selflessly loved Prachi for too long, getting nothing in return. His parents are screwed up, his ex-wife was a witch, and therefore his only lifeline is Prachi, and I won't be surprised if he pulls all the plugs to win her back

Edited by krangara - 15 years ago
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mages...we are discussing!! no one is accusing! We all like Neev!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: panache

Mages...we are discussing!! no one is accusing! We all like Neev!

i know yaar i just give a note for all those neev fans who might think another way and starts something big...thats why a small note....you guys just continue with the discussions...its getting interesting...i was just doing my part for those neev fans who have not visit the topic and just ensure to give a healthy discussion so noone can get hurt...

sorry if it hurt you...i have read all interesting comments its going good its just a note thats it for all those neev fans who have not visit the topic and if they visit they think another way around thats why....

anyways i have stopped watching the show ages ago i don't know whats happening too....but all i can say that i don't want neev to turn into a  negative guy he is too cute i can never hate him and it will leave bitter memories when his role makes a exit...i wish neev be the same as what he is now sweet...funny and loving character thats what Neev Shergill all about

but seriously i can trust kekta at all...when she can turn raunak into such evilness...meera into evilness and yug into evilness...neev is nothing for her...and somemore all those i mentioned ar awesome people who were so positive but in the end became so negative...can trust kekta

Edited by Mages - 15 years ago