Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

if it's not Neev the Question is......... (Page 3)

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heeba

Originally posted by zcbcc34

No man...Neev can never do anything like that...My guess would be Alaap... or some long lost dushman of Milind or Michi...

Maybe ur rite Rims...with Neev leaving...like this they will introduce a new character to the show...

milsi may have made an unnamed enemy in turkey when he was making his riches.

Edited by shabzc1 - 01 May 2008 at 1:03pm

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
rims dear,,,i love jay,,but i cant deny what im seeing,,everythin is leadin to neev turning negative,..i felt the same way when i watched how hiten turned negative in kavyanjali..

jay is still my beau btw,,, Embarrassed
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
If they dare turn Neev Negative...Uss Nag ka tou band bajana padega! Angry
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I really hope they dont turn him negative...

But then again i have followed some BT serials
They had turned Yug evil in kaavyanjali
Then in KYPH they made Pritvi evil

At the end for BT people it does take a second to change the good into the evil and the evil into the good

But I still want Neev to leave on a good note, can;t stand him evil, its just not him

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
neev turning negative will crush prachi Ouch
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabzc1

neev turning negative will crush prachi Ouch

It will crush me too Shabz...CryOuch But I totally know what you mean...They're just habituated to make a mockery out of everything, Marriage, Religion and Friendship...Angry

ProdigalStudent IF-Dazzler
ProdigalStudent
ProdigalStudent

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

If they dare turn Neev Negative...Uss Nag ka tou band bajana padega! Angry

Exactly. Murdering someone is totally inconsistent with his character, if you get what I mean. Unless they show how his character developed into a cruel one, like with Ayesha. Which they haven't done so.

If the creatives do make Neev negative, I hope they explain it properly and elaborate on it, A simple "Mera Prachi, Milind Khatam" reason wont work here. Coz Neev has not been portrayed as a girl-stealer. He kept his limits during Michi marriage, before Milsi had PA, crossing it, only when Prachi's life was at risk.

So They need to explain what set this into motion, what motives he had, the intention he had being every nice action, when did it start, how did it grow etc. etc. etc.. Like not officially getting engaged to Prachi etc. Otherwise I wouldn't buy it. If they show Neev getting randomly evil, and murdering people on the basis of "I love Prachi, Milind can never get her", then sorry I would be angry, because thats not a problem with me not seeing a twist from far, thats a problem with character consistency.

If today they can butcher Neev, tommorow it might be PL who gets the axe, why Saket could turn into a rapist easily with some flimsy motives. To have a nice person get to the point of murdering someone, is not something which happens overnight. This is not a personality change, say a makeover, or to get more attitude. Its a complete character change. Neev has been portrayed to be a guy who makes mistakes, ya, but is basically nice at the core of his heart. A nice sensible person like Neev wouldn't suddenly get the idea of killing Milsi for Prachi. There must have been some sort of development through the time, otherwise, how can they explain the kid/guy, who for 20 years, always protected Prachi, took care of her, loved PL as his own mother etc. etc.

That all said, I'm also having doubts of Neev being negative. Blame Yasmin for that! LOL

And cheer up, hun, most of the people here don't want Neev negative, but they just have a strong suspicion of him going negative. We all, except maybe Candy, want or prefer Neev to being a positive character! Michi or non-Michi fans, coz seriously who wants another Michi enemy? And for Neev fans, who wants Neevs character to get butchered? LOL

Edited by meteora_smt - 01 May 2008 at 1:41pm
Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Nooooo i dont want him to turn negative Cry

Go to top