Dill Mill Gaye

Monish Behl is fantastic! (Page 4)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

I just wish he wasn't stuck with Shilpa Tulaskar! *yawn* Sorry, that pairing just never worked for me. Mohnish puts in everything that he's got into playing Shashank, and the reaction...The "intended" "other half" of the puzzle just doesn't fit!

hahaha i agreeee!! how i wish smriti was styl in dmg with shashank...it wudve been AMAZINGG!! their chemistry was so beautiful Embarrassed i dont feel the same with padma...itz so dull and forced Ouch

Oh, thanks for agreeing! Smile I thought I was a minority here, one of the few SS fanatics! It's great to know that you feel the same way about Shashank-Smriti...If they were in DMG together, it would be a thousand times better! I just fell in love with Mohnish-Iravati after seeing them together in one episode, they were that amazing! As actors, I think they really brought out the best in each other. It was so magical to watch...Day Dreaming

You're exactly right about Mohnish and Shilpa's (nonexistent!) chemistry...Extremely dull and forced, IMO. (Sorry for being so blunt, I don't want to offend anyone.)

Btw: Do you love SS enough to read my fanfic about them? Embarrassed  I've only just started...

Go to top