Kayamath

1st may updt NEEV 2 SEND AYESHA AWAY

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Ayesha tries to take MP pic frm prachi & prachi says dont u dare do this mistake as u try 1000 times but u cant snach my milind frm me & ayesha says wah what a lady u r as u r engaged with neev but still u r after milind as i have given divorce 2 neev & milind doesnt remem u & prachi says that i trust my God & ayesha is looking at her surprised & leaves...

Neev is looking at his & prachi's pic & remembering their romantic moments & all the flashbacks r shown & neev thinks that y m i getting weak so what i love prachi but her happiness is milind & i will get it 4 her.. PL comes 2 neev & neev keeps the pic back & he asks her how come u r here & she asks what were u thinking & he says that iw as thinking tht i didn t eat ur dhoklas 4 so long & PL says that i knw that u & prachi lied to us abt ur engagement & i also accepted it but aftyer looking at the pain in ur eyes i came to knw the truth then she says that i have seen friendship turning into love but u r giving ur love the name of friendship & she prays 4 neev & he says that plz pray that i get prachi in my next janam & they both hug while crying....

Suk is making ritwik eat food then alaap comes & says iw ill make ritwik eat food then he gives suk food & she eats with his hand then he makes both eat food & PL sees them & gets shocked.. Suk says that thanku 4 making him eat food & he says that its ok as he listens 2 his papa & then suk is abt to go but she trips & alaap holds her & PL looks at them in anger & suk leaves.. PL goes 2 alaap & asks him what were u doing & he says nothing i was making ritwik eat food as he was not eating & i just helpd suk & PL says that i have been seeing u after suk i hope its not ur chaal & she says that we have suffered alot bcoz of u and suk & remem she is milind's sis & this will effect prachi as well & alaap says that i have changed & i wont do anything bad & she says it will be gud if u r saying the truth...

Ayesha comes 2 neev & asks what r u doing here & he says that y r u missing me  & she says that there ios nothing left b/w u & me that i miss u & she says that look after prachi as she is engaged 2 u but after my milind as she was not saving ur pic frm fire but her & milind & neev says what omg i dont believe this how can prachi do this to me & then he thinks that ayesha can do my work easily then ayesha says that u have to make prachi busy with talks so that she doesnt think abt milind & neev says ok i will do that...

Neev tells this 2 prachi & says that we have to do something abt ayesha as we have to send her pout coz if we want milind's memory back then we have to send ayesha away frm him so that we can repeat those past things in front of milind, ayesha wanted 2 separate u & milind but now we will separate her frm milind...

2nd Part:

Ayesha comes 2 her office & calls the manager & scolds him that how can such a big incident happen in my office as the lift fell down & manager says that it was under construction & the sign board was there as well & i dont think it was an acceident but some1 did this on purpose & ayesha is shocked then she thinks that what is happening as prachi has also given me a headache then ayesha gets a call frm a man who has done a deal with her & he tells her that if u dont wanna do this deal with us then u shuld ve told me as i got a call frm ur office that u dont wanna do this contract with us & ayesha is shocked & says that plz dont do this i just wanna meet u once & i m coming to banglore & then she keeps the fone & tells her manager 2 arrange the ticket & when i return i want 2 knw who was behind that lift incident...

3rd Part:

Milind is searching 4 his socks & he calls 4 ayesha but prachi comes & says that u never keep ur things in place & he says that how come u knw that & she goes 2 the cupboard & says what have u done with this cupboard then they bpoth search 4 the socks & they both look under the bed then they stand & sees the socks under the cushion & prachi smiles & is keeps the hand on the sock & just then milind also keeps his hand onher hand while the song is playing shayed yehi toh pyar hai (film: lucky) & both look into each other's eyes & prachi gives the socks 2 milind & is leaving but stops & turns around & sees that milind has his foot on her saree pallu & she looks at him.. End!!!

NOTE: Use Thank you button 2 Thank!!!!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...
I'm really confues with Neev's character...hope they dont turn him negative...
-aditi- thumbnail

great updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘poor neev,could feel the pain he's going thru...hope mill gets bk his memo

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the update sanaa...im definately gonna watch the episode to catch the last scene 😳
-Goldy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update....confused about Neev. Will just watch the last Michi bit!!!
rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heeba

Thanks for the update...
I'm really confues with Neev's character...hope they dont turn him negative...

i love neev this way he is sso sweet and understandd, but why do i getat feeling that he wil turn negative,, what append at asyshas office someone was behind i get a feeling that neev mght bee,, BUT i hope i am wrongg 🀒

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hope neev doesnt become negative. he is so sweet.
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
neev is the culprit..he wants to get rid of ayesha,,so that no one would come between him and prachi 😑
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ify101

neev is the culprit..he wants to get rid of ayesha,,so that no one would come between him and prachi 😑

how can ayesha come between Neev and Prachi???πŸ˜•

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev_fan

how can ayesha come between Neev and Prachi???πŸ˜•

she did come between them at the start,,if milind does die (god forbids),,ayesha will still be in their case...im sorry for my negative thinking,,this is the result of watchin this show..🀒