Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

1st may updt RAN BRINGS ARCHI HOME

junooni09 IF-Dazzler
junooni09
junooni09

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Ran is taking archita's pics & kan is looking at them then ran tells arch tht lets take pic of us together & kan says that the man who hates picture taken is saying that he wants 2 take his pic & then chunnu says that u shuld go & do something as he is ur husband & he is with a stranger gal & kan says if she is stranger then u r also starnger & y r u after archita only & then ran tells kan tpo take his & archi's pic & she goes in anger & takes the pics of ran & arch in romantic poses & kan says thats enough then arch says that lets take their pics too & when ran is abt 2 take the pic he says that cam memory is full so sorry & kan goes in anger & chunnu goes after her...

Chunnu says to kan that y did u come here & she says that we came together not wih them so y r u with them then he says ok sorry can i bring chocolate ice cream 4 u & he goes & is buying ice cream & ran sees him & says mine & archi's fav is also ice cream & then he buys it & both r eating & chunnu & kan sees them & kan gets very jealous  while eating her choc bar & chunnu says that i havent seen a man like u as such a beautiful wife is in front of u & u r with other gal & ran says oh plz just look at her face there aint no competition here...

Signal pyar ka signal song is being palyed & chunnu is dancing with kan & ran with archi under the water shower then ran tells chunnu that she is my wife y r u dancing with her & chunnu says thats what i was saying u dance with ur wife & i will dance with archi then a man comes & selects ran 2 show his bahaduri.. They show a mad horse & tells ran to sit on it & ran says that i will sit on that horse but chunnu plz take care of archi & he says yes y not then ran says that i have never sit on a horse alone so i want 2 sit with kan & kan says no iw pont & chunnu tells her to go then she agrees..

Chunnu is trying 2 control the horse but he falls down & kan tells him 2 stop as he will get hurt then ran stands & tries again & sits on the horse & kan smiles then ran picks kan & makes her sit with him then they both ride it 2gether & then they get off... Chunnu compliments ran & ran says i wanna say something tht i happy tht i sat on the horse with kan but i m more happy tht my friend archi was cheering 4 me as kan was giving me galiyan on the horse & archi was praying 4 me..

Chunnu is asking archi where is lives then he says tht gud ran u got a car so u sit with ur wife in front & i will sit with archi at the back & chunnu says no i m going alone with archi & chunnu says ok & kisses her on hand & ran tell him tht archi is not going back to US & chunnu gets happy & ran is leaving with archi & kan says i have to stop him & chunnu is feeling bad & says do something kan & kan gets angry tht u r so much after archi& tells him to bring the taxi so tht we get home b4 ran & chunnu goes 2 get it...

Anand says 2 ran that this girl cant live in this house & ran says i will go out with this girl & she will staty here as chunnu also goes out with kan & anand says this is my house 7 he says it must be urs but she will stay with me got it? then kan comes out of this dream & chunnu says lets go kan...

2nd Part:

Adita's hubby opens the door & archi tells her name & he says tht we dont want anything then adita & family comes & thinks its a sales girl but ran comes & clears it out tht she is my friend & anand says that oh u brought her to make her meet kan...

3rd Part:

Ran says she will stay here & anand says that our neighbour's house has space empty for her 2 which ran says it seems u dont want her to live here so we will leave as i made this house mine after coming here but its ok as i will take some other support & i have no ummed frm u & i thought of this house mine & they r abt to leave & anand stops him & says that she can stay here as chunnu also statys here then she can also & ran gets happy..

Kan asks harry abt ran & harry says that yes he came with a sexy babe & chunnu comes & is talking to harry & kan thinks that what if papa sees archi & pooja comes & kian tells her abt that girl & ran & pooja tells her that papa has seen her & also gave permission that she can stay in this house & kan gets shocked & says WHAT... End!!!

COMMENTS: Episode Rating: 7/10... Epi was ok not so much hillarious but fun 2 watch kan's jealousy I think she deserves this & now pretty soon she will admit & also feel tht she is in love with rannu.. Do leave ur comments..

NOTE: Use Thank you button 2 Thank!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by junooni09 - 01 May 2008 at 12:06pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanasweetcandyJaanu80suecsubhayabinita4loveektagShobsgybhatarahcirAYSHALtaiyabaloop118Jyoti1111111111alfysasidhuivanta29pritijoshikknnsara7866chinnasridontforgetruby_rennemeens_2001megha.ppps_ppsroubleMefromNJgobluebaby_gurl#1stares...manraj...afreen13ahutaKatrina82afg_91320ixrayDeizyflowertotdaddysgirl786kamnaMehak_Petalscanadianbeautyfamy.knKC294smilingstar3Ezria_Fan_4everSallu-punjabi.princesneela226angelzk-ekta fanknumnumlil_desi_goddes-Anaya-SaaraDONpop77mysterygurl1427kushluv~*Mehwish*~Howlarious

SaaraDON IF-Sizzlerz
SaaraDON
SaaraDON

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice epi it seems today too...thanks Sana for the update.
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sana..Missed d episode! Embarrassed
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Looks like a funny episode LOL LOL ...Kan deserve whatever she get now after what she did to poor Ran.

Thanks Sana for the update Smile
Evash IF-Dazzler
Evash
Evash

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Finally Kanya gets a taste fo her own medicine LOL LOL I cant wait to watch the episode Clap
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

hah!! I did a horse story before KIT did. I am 2 steps ahead of them. Just like I brought Rewa's sis Rema before kit brought Rewa's cousin Roma!!

But Nice update!!!LOL Awesome update actually!!

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
kanya deserves to be jealous. its fun to see her fume
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update....finally kanya jealous and its so fun to see her like this Wink

Go to top