India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Just JW...aur Kya (Page 5)

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Rama stop takin the ariel view...stop drooling...i sud hav never sent u that pic...abhi i know...main hamesha apne pair pe khuladi marti hoon... LOL

Arch that smile is RK expertise n his exclusive...no one can do that...at least i dont think so Embarrassed Embarrassed

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
sammy imust say jw uncle is looking like uncle sam LOL and i agree with sheena he seem to have lost some weight too, may be asli bani ki yaad mei patla ho gaya hai, koi bat nahin once nakli will enter his life he will be again back to putting up more. LOL

thanks for picture sammy behnaWink
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swatinarang

sammy imust say jw uncle is looking like uncle sam LOL and i agree with sheena he seem to have lost some weight too, may be asli bani ki yaad mei patla ho gaya hai, koi bat nahin once nakli will enter his life he will be again back to putting up more. LOL

thanks for picture sammy behnaWink

LOLLOLYaar tum jaan lene phir aa gayi...koi baat nahin...if u think he is uncle to theek hai na...mughe kya pharak padta hai...i hope everyone starts thinking like u...mera to balle balle ho jayega...i'll hav exclusive rights u seeLOL

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
sammy behna, meine kya kiya ke tumhari jaan ja rahi hai Cry Cry Cry

i really love watching donald duck and uncle sam and that's why i compared Jai uncle to him LOL

that day is not far off when everyone will feel the same behna or shld i say aunty LOL

but i promise that whenever i will dissect JW into pieces u will get his eyes but do get them checked for diabetic retinopathy changes and do check about whether cataract is there and whether lasik has been performed or not LOL
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged

sammy behna, meine kya kiya ke tumhari jaan ja rahi hai Cry Cry Cry yaar meri jaan aaj subah se ja rahi hai...but anyways jab tumhara post dekhti hoon to i know it will be bout my munna n not good...yaar jab itna bura hai to chod na...goli maar khatam kar

i really love watching donald duck and uncle sam and that's why i compared Jai uncle to him LOL i NEVER watch cartoons...yaar cartoon ko cartoon dekhne ki kya zarooratLOL but seriously i hav sumkind of hatred towards cartoons...n the reason is my nephew...he watches cartoon at 6 in the mornOuch so yep no idea bout uncle Sam...the only other sam i know is Sexy Sam

that day is not far off when everyone will feel the same behna or shld i say aunty LOL just Sam will do...but yaar the day seems too far away...u sud see the kind of PM's i get requesting his pics...i mean chalo hum jo khule aam Munna jap karte hai wo to theek hai....but their r the closet ones too...forum pe gali, magar photo chayiyeLOLLOL

but i promise that whenever i will dissect JW into pieces u will get his eyes but do get them checked for diabetic retinopathy changes and do check about whether cataract is there and whether lasik has been performed or not LOL abhi itne chote chote medical terms nahin samgh main aaye...diabetis, catarct....ye sab kya yaar...ye to bacho ko bhi hoti hai...zara kuch bada dhoondh ke lao...LOL 
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanam84

sammy behna, meine kya kiya ke tumhari jaan ja rahi hai Cry Cry Cry yaar meri jaan aaj subah se ja rahi hai...but anyways jab tumhara post dekhti hoon to i know it will be bout my munna n not good...yaar jab itna bura hai to chod na...goli maar khatam kar

dear i don't want to take law in my hands else i had no trouble doing that na, but hope meera aunty or parineeta aunty will do that or rather veer can come and do that naLOL

i really love watching donald duck and uncle sam and that's why i compared Jai uncle to him LOL i NEVER watch cartoons...yaar cartoon ko cartoon dekhne ki kya zarooratLOL but seriously i hav sumkind of hatred towards cartoons...n the reason is my nephew...he watches cartoon at 6 in the mornOuch so yep no idea bout uncle Sam...the only other sam i know is Sexy Sam

dear i prefer cartoon network over crap se any day now and really love cartoons a lot and tom and jerry is one of my favorite and after that donald duck and how they make fool of uncle samLOL go and do have a look on uncle sam in cartoonLOL

that day is not far off when everyone will feel the same behna or shld i say aunty LOL just Sam will do...but yaar the day seems too far away...u sud see the kind of PM's i get requesting his pics...i mean chalo hum jo khule aam Munna jap karte hai wo to theek hai....but their r the closet ones too...forum pe gali, magar photo chayiyeLOLLOL

u shld be happy na that i am not among any of them for sure

but i promise that whenever i will dissect JW into pieces u will get his eyes but do get them checked for diabetic retinopathy changes and do check about whether cataract is there and whether lasik has been performed or not LOL abhi itne chote chote medical terms nahin samgh main aaye...diabetis, catarct....ye sab kya yaar...ye to bacho ko bhi hoti hai...zara kuch bada dhoondh ke lao...LOL 

oh god behna yeh saab baccho ko hone laag gaya na toh toh becharo ka kya hoga, yeh saab budhape ke nishaaniya hai but chalo koyi baat nahin shayad uncle jai ko jyada dekhne se tum ko bhi koi infection ya memory loss ho gaya haiLOLLOL

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Haila SB Embarrassed Kya fotos hai?

Me drooling too Big smile

Ab main kya kahoon?
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
sangs, kuch maat karo and mooh band karo makhi ghoos jayegi LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index