Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Just JW...aur Kya (Page 3)

555W59 IF-Dazzler
555W59
555W59

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboo2006

I want to pinch his chubby chubby rasugullahwala cheeks now......abhi Wink Wink ......awwwwwwwww sweetu sweetu cheeks.btw, it seems that he has taken up some online courses on "How to select proper Tie" Wink Wink

Good job buddy Clap Clap Clap

I want those d*mm cheekbones back AngryEmbarrassed

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Khush u need to take rest baby...jao so jao Wink

Sheena kon sa face...yaar chote chote words bhi dificult hote hai LOL Volte as in high volte...wo to RK hai hi Wink

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Shoba can do games programming, you could do one where a bunch of woman fight for JW...you could have the option of mud wrestling, kickboxing, jousting and even a matrix style of fighting...And your first advance customer will be Sam. Smile
khushboo2006 IF-Dazzler
khushboo2006
khushboo2006

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanam84

Khush u need to take rest baby...jao so jao Wink

Sheena kon sa face...yaar chote chote words bhi dificult hote hai LOL Volte as in high volte...wo to RK hai hi Wink

Sammyyyyyyyy........it's 2:30 pm and me so jau........tum so jao aur let us drool, drill and grill our GLRWinkEmbarrassedWink

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i hope u r offering to pay for all the hospital bills that will arise from seeing such deadly fotos!!! Big smile or in my case funeral..cos me in heaven Big smile
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m3ghna

Originally posted by khushboo2006

I want to pinch his chubby chubby rasugullahwala cheeks now......abhi Wink Wink ......awwwwwwwww sweetu sweetu cheeks.btw, it seems that he has taken up some online courses on "How to select proper Tie" Wink Wink

Good job buddy Clap Clap Clap

I want those d*mm cheekbones back AngryEmbarrassed

megs than you are going to have to become his personal trainer...chase him down those mumbai highway to get those cheekbones back.Big smile
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll! the last few episodes i have been watching only him,and the specs at too the sex appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
haila sam......thank you...my fav 2 and 3...i absolutely love when he gives the look.....u know na...wohee wala...woh jeeja ji wala is absolutely priceless....waise all are nice specs r kind of growing on me...ab kya karen drooler ka kaam drooling ab jai walia ...aur kya...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index