India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Kaveri@ her best wicked self Poor Narpat

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged

I hate her so much. what kind of bahu will do this in her own home. she always knows how to be a match and light a fire and appear saintly to outsiders until pl really know her.

I am surprised why every one still listen to her and act the way she wants. I feel totaly disgusted today,

poor Narapt on this day he is so happy and what he gets and thanks to who? Poor saloni has no idea she herself is trying to ruin every one's happiness.

saloni trying to reunite 2 separated ppl   she is going to separate her own  parents and break her family apart How sad!!Ouch

Kaveri will blame saloni now for inviting gajpratpji.

Edited by ramas - 01 May 2008 at 12:51pm

twin_sisters Senior Member
twin_sisters
twin_sisters

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

I hate her so much. what kind of bahu will do this in her own home. she always knows how to be a match and light a fire and appear saintly to outsiders until pl really know her.

I am surprised why every one still listen to her and act the way she wants. I feel totaly disgusted today,

poor Narapt on this day he is so happy and what he gets and thanks to who? Poor saloni has no idea she herself is trying to ruin every one's happiness.

saloni trying to reunite 2 separated ppl   she is going to separate her own parents and break her family apart How sad!!

hey ramas, i totally agree with you. what kind os a daughter in law would do this, but there are such people in this world who do not like to see others happy and our dear kavs is one of them.. Cry so sad she had to be bahu of such sweet couple .. Cry i guess samar is stupid and he dosen't kick her out.. Angry i mean wat kind of son would let his parents be treated so badly...
saloni as we all know is a sweetheart but sometimes i feel she gets too nosy.. getting into other people's affairs... sometimes it is just good to let things go... as saloni is soon going to find out for herself... Confused

rabbit07 Newbie
rabbit07
rabbit07

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

How dare Kaveri can know about this although Saloni was there when lady was holding the picture in front of GS.

Why these SP creators feel fool of us. How old is Saloni? and nothing happened to the Narpat's picture?? (without frame)

Creators should have shown some happy moments( atleast some episodes) with Saloni's pregnancy....but they like creating trouble in her life.

Quote=ramas]
I hate her so much. what kind of bahu will do this in her own home. she always knows how to be a match and light a fire and appear saintly to outsiders until pl really know her.

saloni trying to reunite 2 separated ppl   she is going to separate her own parents and break her family apart How sad!!

[/QUOTE]

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
kaveri is pathetic . imagine , finding happiness only in others ' pain. her crimes r never found out . poisoning the school dabbas , getting nikita kidnapped , her role in jijis affair , her interference now ....will never come to light . I dislike the immensely long time that the creatives took in even thinking of getting kaveri punished. Samar shud divorce her . And Saloni shud simply stop interfering and asking Samar to forgive her. Dheer , inspite of his many faults , is human . Kaveri is inhuman. If there was any way to make the creatives sit up and take note of our views about getting Kaveri punished , we shud do it !
judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
To be honest watching SP with Kaveri is becoming really painful.

The funny thing is there exist alot of Kaveri in the world. People who takes great pleasure in hurting people. There is alot of families that has a Kaveri as a daughter-in-law.

The thing is because she is so underhanded she is going to get away free. Everybody cheering her on for her part in the party while deep down she is planning their demise..

Poor Saloni and Shubra will now accept blame for the situation. They are going to believe by their interference they have caused this problem.

I agree the SP creators must do something.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top