India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

So what's the verdict? (Page 2)

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Well, Krishna's rantings sounded justified to me! LOL I hear the same dialogues when I compare my daughters! I don't think Krishna is bad, maybe this tug of war with Meera is only to get her closer to Pronita/Bani. I have a feeling that its going to be Ganga who will be against Pronita as she may see her dad getting closer to her. Of course, until Ganga learns the truth that Pronita is her mother!

Ganga is a Bani clone, I don't think Krishna is a Pia clone. I have a feeling that Meera is playing some tricks!

Pronita is showing her fear, frustration and confusion clearly! I mean, imagine, if you don't know anything about your past, there's this blank space and some vague memories, fear, frustration and confusion will be there. I'm glad they have made Pronita show fear and frustration, instead of being cool and confused alone! LOL Its more natural as fear is the first emotion you feel when you're dealing with the unknown. Well, the jasoosi mode has set in!! LOL

As for Meera, I take it that the more she's secure and in charge, the more harder she's going to fall! Evil Smile

Jai and Pronita, its good that they're not showing some attraction there immediately. It has to build up. Plus, Jai will be abused if he is shown to be attracted to Pronita!! LOL Why take the risk!?

lovelyyrose IF-Dazzler
lovelyyrose
lovelyyrose

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
jai will be abused..........................
that was awhacky one
do u remember the hospital scene where he doesnt even feel the presence of bani and then the scene of bani shradhh and his saying that he feels her
these 2 dont go hand in hand
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suganthirani

Well, Krishna's rantings sounded justified to me! LOL I hear the same dialogues when I compare my daughters! I don't think Krishna is bad, maybe this tug of war with Meera is only to get her closer to Pronita/Bani. I have a feeling that its going to be Ganga who will be against Pronita as she may see her dad getting closer to her. Of course, until Ganga learns the truth that Pronita is her mother!

Ganga is a Bani clone, I don't think Krishna is a Pia clone. I have a feeling that Meera is playing some tricks!

Pronita is showing her fear, frustration and confusion clearly! I mean, imagine, if you don't know anything about your past, there's this blank space and some vague memories, fear, frustration and confusion will be there. I'm glad they have made Pronita show fear and frustration, instead of being cool and confused alone! LOL Its more natural as fear is the first emotion you feel when you're dealing with the unknown. Well, the jasoosi mode has set in!! LOL

As for Meera, I take it that the more she's secure and in charge, the more harder she's going to fall! Evil Smile

Jai and Pronita, its good that they're not showing some attraction there immediately. It has to build up. Plus, Jai will be abused if he is shown to be attracted to Pronita!! LOL Why take the risk!?

You are right about Pronita...about the fear, frustration and confusion thingy...it gels with the character at this stage.

Poor teenagers, they are so stereotyped...but heck..mine listens to rap songs  or used to...now it's magic, he switched to hindi....LOLLOLLOL And he doesn't speak a word of it, reminds me of Henna...well, she can't read! Mine, can't read, write or understand~ but still listens to it.

And Suganthi, seriously...If Jai does start having feelings for Bani, the whole forum will be cheering for him...no one will complain about him dropping his pants...WinkWink Well, not the whole forum, may be! One or two people might still want the whole JB to be apart forever...
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
this is such a beautiful story line i tell you...a man living with his kids and wifes murderer...his kids calling her mother and her being the perfect wife!!!i love it Dead as for po*nita she needs to hurry up and get her memory back cos i can see that after the revenge track shes gonna be having major issues with her krishna and for that she needs to be back in her amma avtaar doesnt she..as for the clones they have to ditch that idea asap..cant they see the result of the actual sotry?
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
SXC,

I really want these girls to have individual personalities...is it too much to ask?

I also hope that the revenge thing is not going to fizzle out like Durga's....

Jigz was pretty much unpunished and now Meera is going unpunished as well...

WOnder where Ashwini K is...doing all these cameos in other shows, poor thing!
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
they are clones of bani,pia and rano,actually the creatives cannot think of new personalities Confused
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
sheena..u asked what the verdict is na?....i just have 1 clear cut verdict to give....today was 1 useless episode...no jai walia...ab no jw to phir dekhna kyun?.....khair rest all is not clear verdict ...whatever was clear..that i told...
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

sheena..u asked what the verdict is na?....i just have 1 clear cut verdict to give....today was 1 useless episode...no jai walia...ab no jw to phir dekhna kyun?.....khair rest all is not clear verdict ...whatever was clear..that i told...

I couldnt agree more.. there is no point watching the show without RK.

I cant stand Meera the sight of her irritates me. I cant tolerate her in the vicinity of JW. I think her and him have absolutely no chemistry and make a terrible couple.

Go to top