Are You Smarter Than I Am? - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

A:Four layers Crust Mantle Inner core Outer core

Q:Explain Vasodilation!!

Edited by freaky_angel - 15 years ago
A = A vasodilator is a drug or chemical that relaxes the smooth muscle in blood vessels, which causes them to dilate, is dat ryt?
nah wrong again 😛 i sed vasodilation clue its something to do with blood!

Originally posted by freaky_angel

nah wrong again 😛 i sed vasodilation clue its something to do with blood!

Oops i thought u sed a vasidolater : (

It's when blood capillaries near the skin surface get wider to allow more blood to flow near the surface! it cools down and the body loses more heat! its coz blood is warmer den air
Q:Whats chymosin?Edited by freaky_angel - 15 years ago
Okai, eventhough i didn't get da last 1 i woz still cose so lemme ask da question.

Q = Who can give the longest reply to this question, what is love?
Love is a feeling which no one can control happens to everyone in the most least expected time in the least expected place, it happens to everyone at least once sometimes it lasts forever sometimes it doesnt! love can be very cute n nice but can hurt like hell! It gives most ppl a broken heart but others a happy n fixed life!
love is what holds the world together without it relationships such as parents friends husband wife dont exist! If you dont give it u wont get it!
Edited by freaky_angel - 15 years ago
What isi wit u and science questions? lol

A = Chymosin (or rennin) is an aspartic acid protease enzyme found in rennet. It is produced by the cow, in the lining of the abomasum.

Q = The love question.
hey not just cows in most young mamals!! now can i ask??Edited by freaky_angel - 15 years ago