India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

~*~*~* Kimi-Hana~*~*~* (Page 8)

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
ok then Nishi Wink.... i look 4ward 2 reading the nex few chapters.... Big smile

*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

ok guys  LOLi was gonna go into kimi's past but found it very unnecessary LOL since im horrble at that kinds stuff anyway. So i'll cut all da crapz and get to Billy's past LOL

Billy was a normal boy.....or what had seemed to be normal. His mother vannished right infront of his eyes a few yrs after he was born (2 yrs old). His dad a viola prodigy and spends most of his time traveling around the world and performing infront of thousands of people. He didnt care much for Billy so he left him with a nanny in the middle of no where somewhere in 21th century Great Britain. His father, William da 10th, made his nanny promise that he would never tell Billy about his father. What was Wiliiam the 10th trying to prove by leaving his son and performing in faraway places? He was trying to forget that he ever had a son. His wife died. And that was it. He decided to forget the past and move on. Regardless of Billy's future. About a yr later,(Billy-age3 yrs) His nanny (Edwin Wilkommen) Had been confused about his feelings toward people.... He didnt know what kind of feelings he was facing. Feelings he had never felt before. One day while he was shopping for Billy's new toys, he stumbled upon a person who looked....."diffrent". Flabbergasted by this person's appearenace, he decided to ask this person what it was all about. He simply told poor little Edwin, "Elephauntus non capit murem". And he walked away. Edwin had no clue what this Pycho was talking about. And he left it there. When he had reached his home, he saw young little Billy, pasted out on the floor with fruit punch spilled on the ground next to him. Mr. Wilkommen immediately called an ambulance and they rished Billy to the hosiptal. Edwin had tried convincing Billy's father to come visit his poor little son in the hospital but it was no use. It was only after a few months that he finally came home. He was scared to death! The doctors were never givin the chance to explain why Billy was passed out that day because Billy had somehow dissapeared ! LOL The only remains of him were his underwear Disapprove 

Billy's dad couldn't believe it!! His only son had..... dissapeared??? And his 'trustworthy' nanny didnt even tell him! He was furious. He didnt even know why because he never had really even seen Billy except for when he was born. But still, he felt like a piece of himself was missing (LOL) Naturally, Edwin was fired and never replaced. But Edwin did tell William about what he had been told at the grocery store. About the strange looking person and his message. William was even more disgusted and told Edwin to never come back again. Edwin left feeling extremely humiliated.... Until... William the 10th had found something under Billy's bed. A note saying: "They are too small". William the 10th quickly googled the saying Edwin had told him: "Elephauntus non capit murem". Unfortuanately, all he got was some sorry kid from Myspace Ouch 

will be posting more.....

Edited by *Nishi* - 07 June 2008 at 2:53pm
jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Nice update honey.... Embarrassed Wink
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Kaaayyy... I will get back to Billy's past.. because it would be stupid for me to reveal why he and his mom dissapeared if I dont show u about Sapna and her friends first Tongue LOL LOL

Sapna and her friends, Seiko, and Kimi are playing in the park EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They buy some icecream.... their favorite icecreams Embarrassed( I wont get into confusing details LOL)

They enjoy their favorite park... The Park of Roses Big smile Taking lots a pics also Embarrassed

They go to the pond nearby... and take more pictures LOLLOL They rip some paper out of Kimi's Hello Kitty notebook and make origami swans (???) LOL

Seiko- Lets promise to be best friends forever no matter what Smile If Sapna becomes a manga artist in Russia, Kimi gets admitted into a Mental hospital or whatever Tongue We'll always be friends right???

Sapna-Of course!! Like how the mailmans say--- Through neither rain nor--

Seiko-*Aheeemm* Tongue

Sapna- Oh.. sorry LOL

And with that, they let go of their swans and let them float away in the pondEmbarrassed

awwwwwwww Big smile

They take more pics..... more masti LOL Kimi falls into the water LOL Seiko get icecream all over herself LOL Sapna takes pics of them looking ridiculous LOL 

They plan for a sleepover Big smile And they make sure if its alright with K's and S's parents LOL Sapna's say yes and they stay at Kimi's house LOLSmile

***They reach Sapna's house***Big smile

Edited by *Nishi* - 26 June 2008 at 6:26pm
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
s and K stand oustide while sapna's parents talk with sapna....

S, we have sad news... we are moving Tongue yep.... in 1 week.... pennsylvania... uh-huh.... stop crying.... get packed soon.... say ur goodbyes.... and hurry up naa Big smile

blah blah.... oirbh[oweihkdnf;sdeh[ew9rho;khlUIFOQ8e

oqewihpewiohfipeuhjdhljhsifhEIUH

NO NO NO Cry Cry Cry

YEP YEP YEP ApproveApproveApprove

fine fine.... but u wont hear the end of it Tongue LOL LOL
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
NOW.... Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile I think u guys have been waiting long enough ApproveApprove For the real Kimi-Hana LOL OK.... u will get da real kimi-hana LOL i know...i know... after 2 loooooonnng months.... -i think it was two Confused - its coming... its really coming LOL
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged

My moon my man so changable and.... Confused such a loveable lamb to ME LOL LOL nanana... nan..nan...na... Take it sloooooow Tongue Tongue Tongue take it easy on me.... and shed some light... shed some light on me pleas LOL

Sapna wake up!!! Angry Angry Angry

What!? what!?.... she falls asleep LOL

sister- Get up!! its time for ou new school to start!! Angry Angry Angry U lazy bum LOL LOL u know u have about 20 mins to get ready, eat and get to school LOL LOL (she skips away)

Sapna thinking- Wow... we're in the states alreay LOL i cant believe it was only yesterday that i was laughing and taking pictures of my besy buds... and now im here...in the good old "United States of America" Dead

Sapna quickly takes a shower.... burshes teeth.... gets ready.... eats... and runs outside to catch da bus Tongue

Hey!

Sapna looking around all confused ConfusedConfused Who would want to talk to me??? leave me alone Angry lemme enjoy my first day painfully by ma self Dead

U!! over there with the big hair!! LOL

Gr88... first she starts yelling at me and nows shes makin fun of my hair Dead 

You forgot to zip up ur pants!! LOL

What!? This is some cruel joke Ouch I dont wanna yell on my first day... she better stop this.... I think I'll check my pants anyway Embarrassed Oh lord.... they are unzipped Stern Smile

Bus arrives.... Sapna takes the back (it makes u jumpEmbarrassed when the bus goes over something.... more exciting LOL)

That strange girl site right next to her as if they were best friends or something Stern Smile

Ugh.... what does she want now??? Stern Smile

I'm Ashley!! Big smile

Oohh.... thats nice i guess Tongue (turns to look out window)

Are u new here??

Duuhh....DeadDeadDead Have you ever seen me around here?? Dead Course I'm new...

Sorry.... Just askin Embarrassed

Geez... ur ways of starting convos are pathetic man LOL

Ummmmm Ermm Whats your's ??? Big smile

Sapna..... Unhappy 

Cool !!! Mine's Ashley Embarrassed 

Oh thats nice ashley... Smile Now... If you dont mind, I'd like to continue staring out at the window Embarrassed Do you mind....? Big smile

Ummm.... no its ok... i guess Embarrassed 

Bus stops

*Sigh* We're already here..... Ouch

It's ok!!! You'll get plenty of time to stare out the window on ur way back from school !! Big smile

Edited by *Nishi* - 03 July 2008 at 7:10pm
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

S-Do you always have a Mocha Frappucino on you??? Pinch

A-Just about Approve

S- Umm.... ok LOL LOL

A- Would you like to try some??? Embarrassed

S- sure... why not Dead Dead If it'll stop u from buggin' me Wink Wink Wink

sapna drinks it.....

S- mm....oh my..... holy crap.... u.... geez... mmm....mmmm.....mmmmmmmmm.... dis is goooooooodddd Approve

A- Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww Im glad u like it!!!! Big smile

S-U got more?? Angry

A- yeah... but thats for me Embarrassed I hope you dont mind its just that---

S-Gimme Angry

A- But i just told u---

S- My name is Jimmy, gimme AngryAngryAngry

Bell rings** And all get up to leave.......

S- U were lucky... AngryAngry I'm watchin' u lady...... Angry

A-Runs like a cheetah to her next class LOLLOLLOL

Edited by *Nishi* - 05 July 2008 at 9:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index