Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Father + Daughter = Child ....???? (Page 3)

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
How is it that no one seems to consider the fact that the father and daughter were separated for 30 years before their reunion? They did not develop a father-daughter relationship in the first place! This is not some cheesy Bollywood movie where the hero reunites with the parent and immediately forms a deep parent-child bond with each other and starts singing happy songs together. Confused Thirty years is a long time. No wonder that they could not see each other as parent-child: that kind of relationship does not form on the spot!

In any case, separation or not, I agree with RTH here. They are adults and what they do in their private lives is their own business. As long as they both consent to the relationship, who are we to judge? The only thing of actual concern is, as RTH said, the biological effects on their offspring. If that is taken care of then I have no complaints.

Edited by Kal El - 12 May 2008 at 4:50pm

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
ven i read topic i thought ju might hve said it abt y grls r close 2 deir dad more dne mom...like i m

but after reading it i felt disgusting..
c'mom he is ur dad.. n she is ur grl.

hw can dey thnk so dis..

it purely a ****...

Moderator's Note:

Usage of profane words is strictly not permitted in the forum.. Do not do so in the future..

hw can his dad saw him wid dat eyes n dat feeling.. dun hve wrd 4 it..

I knw as a women dey hve deir own choice n dey can choose any1... but dad n daughter... it gve me a bad taste...

it si nt ryt also.. as I feel dis i dun knw wht others thng

Edited by Anuradha - 14 May 2008 at 9:44am
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Bit surprised about the "whatever floats your boat" attitude.....clearly I am simply not broad minded enough

No, I wouldnt have a problem befriending the product of an incestuous relationship...

The point is how does that child feel about himself, his identity, and that fact that he has been born of a relationship the majority of the world would find abhorrent?

It's about feeling sorry for that child - youre right RTH - the child is blameless, but are the parents????

In having such a relationship, is it not even worse to have children together???

Sex between 2 consenting adults is fine.....but history is dotted with examples of ****** up individuals based on a childhood that was anything but conventional...and they had no choice in the matter.....

Moderator's Note:

Usage of profane words is not permitted in the forum... Do not use such words in the future

Incest for me is wrong - because it is overstepping the boundaries of blood relations, but between a parent and child that incest in particular is a betrayal of trust.

Granted they were apart 30 years, but one should still be a bit more selective about who one has sex with - there are more men out there.

Angry M Angry

Edited by Anuradha - 14 May 2008 at 9:52am
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged

^^ love how u write maddy. Clap that's "how". not sure about "what" for now (kidding). LOL

agree on most of the points u made up there. Smile
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

^^ love how u write maddy. Clap that's "how". not sure about "what" for now (kidding). LOL

agree on most of the points u made up there. Smile

I agree. We haven't had WOW in a long while Maddy.Wink .

Great views up there , esp about a lot more men available but people will do what they wanna do and find a way to justify it.

Enjoyed reading your fluent dissertation on SE thread as well. Big smile I would have to say adolesence is all about being non-conformist. All that drinking, partying, sexually acting out are transitory passions(hopefully ephemeral) of rite of passage into adulthood.  Knowledge becomes handy when young (and old)adults can control impulses.Smile

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Thanks CB and you Lighty for the appreciation - it's people like you that bring me back here time and time again, along with the chance to participate and join you guys for a great debate. I am very lucky!

However, I must voice my concern for the over-parenting that seems to be exhibited by the Mods from time to time - and unfortunately that puts me off.

No disrespect meant to you Mods - on the whole you do an excellent job of a role that I'm sure must be very challenging. But just now and again I get the distinct feeling your hands are forced - and I undertand that you have to act for the greater good.

There! Got it off me chest for now - thanks for putting up with the Mad one.

Angry M Angry

Indian_girl_18 Senior Member
Indian_girl_18
Indian_girl_18

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
This is wrong all way around. There is NO good thing in this relationship. Its purely disgusting. Sorry but this is just morally wrong in my belief cause I am partially conversative. I am liberal but not to this extent.
raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Insanity

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Egg + Sperm = Child.

Two consenting adults. As long as no minor or incapacitated being is harmed what people do behind closed doors is their business. Any one eyed monsters should be kept locked in the basement.

Should they not be concerned about the kid? It's a little disturbing, don't you think? They may be two consenting adults, but they do have responsibilities.. what if you were their kid.. would you feel the same way? Confused

It is called protection - birth control pills, condoms etc. I do not condone high risk pregnancies, they should consult a doctor before having kids. I just refuse to dictate other peoples sex lives and choices. I am more of a whatever floats your boat.

If I was their kid, I would be more upset at people who treat me as a freak because of parental choices. I would ask how many of you would be friends with a kid born out of incest? It was no fault of the kid would you still befriend them, would you still bring them home to hang out, watch movies or would you avoid them like the plague because they are a bad influence?

RTH - I totally understand the point you are trying to make here and agree... Boy!!! wish we were there in Adam Eve's times... oops we wouldn;t have been here due to some genetic problems LOL kiddin

Go to top