Well he is LOL
You can call me LimaTongue

canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

I'm not even sure his heart is big..I'm going with his head is too big! LOL

Ahh wanna fill me in on what has happened since Amar met Gauri? Tongue I kinda stopped watching then! Embarrassed
Alot has happend so it's not very detailed and it's only the Amar Divya side of the story there is other stuff happening in the Bharat Aditi side of the story.

Well Amar pretended to be Shivam because Gauri had a heart problem so Gauri's family didn't want her to die of shock after knowing Shivam was dead, then one day it was raining really hard so Gauri and Amar had to stay in the same cabin so the village people thought that Amar did something with Gauri so they began to rape her because they said if Amar could spend the night with her then she had no honor because Gauri and Amar weren't even married. Then Amar puts Sindoor in her maang and says that no one has the right to touch her because now Gauri and Amar are married so he saved her honor. Then he leaves the village and comes back home when he comes back home Divya faints and they call a doctor and find out that she pregnant one night Divya has a craving for icecream so AD go to get icecream really late at night. Then Gauri comes to Delhi somehow and Amar saves her from a bunch of thiefs that were about to hurt her, AD were getting iceceam and Gauri runs right infront of them, but Amar saves her from the theifs. Amar and Gauri don't see eachother and Gauri runs away. The next morning in the temple Guari faints and Sagar's Mom takes her home and Gauri takes care of Divya, but Divya doesn't know it's the same Gauri that Amar saw in the village. Gauri finds out that Amar isn't Shivam, Amar and Gauri have to hide that from Divya. Divya gets a call from her doctor, the doctor says either the baby or Divya will survive. One day they have some kind of pooja in their house and Gauri has to write her husband's name on a thali Gauri writes Shivam. Divya now knows that Amar married Gauri because Gauri wears Sindoor in her maang and she is the same Gauri from the village so that means that Amar married Gauri. Divya takes Gauri to the temple and Amar follows her and then Divya says that Gauri has the right to be Amar's wife. Divya locks herself in her room and Amar tries to get her out of her room, Divya comes out of her room when Gauri is leaving and she tells Gauri not to leave. Later Amar finds out that either Divya or the baby will survive so he goes with Divya to get her baby aborted, Divya goes inside the operation room and tells the doctor not to give her an abortion. Divya hides that she's still carrying the baby from Amar but one day Amar finds out that Divya is pregnant and she won't get an abortion so he takes her to court because he is desperate to keep Divya alive. While the court case is going on AD go on a talkshow and they tell everyone about their case and how much they love eachother. Bharat gets a call and he starts to act weird the call is from the mental asylum Sindoora is still alive and she is in the mental asylum. Then the next day in court during a break Amar sees Divya holding a baby and smilling in the canteen so he knows how much Divya wants the baby and he withdraws his case and he tells Divya if having the baby will make her happy then it will make him Happy and some how Shambhunath Ji will make some kind of miracle happen. Bharat didn't show up at court because he went to see Sindoora at the mental asylum, Aniket thinks that Bharat is acting weird because he didn't show up in court, Bharat doesn't tell Aniket that he went to see Sindoora because he  doesn't want Aniket to know that Sindoora is alive. But Aniket tells Amar that Bharat is acting weird. One day Amar is going somewhere and he sees Bharat at the chemist and then Amar follows Bharat, Bharat goes to the asylum that Sindoora is at. Amar sees Sindoora and he is shocked. Bharat tells Amar that he will take Sindoora to another asylum but Amar can't tell anyone that Sindoora is alive. While Bharat is taking Sindoora to another asylum in his car, Bharat gets a phone call and he goes to get some medicine for Sindoora in that time Sindoora leaves and she is infront of the Singh mansion. Divya has a feeling soemthing is going to happen the wind starts to blow the front door opens and Sindoora is at the door. Divya gets scared of Sindoora Amar takes Divya away from Sindoora and Bharat comes home and tells the family that him and Amar knew Sindoora was alive. Divya tells Amar that he needs to make Sindoora leave, but Amar lets Sindoora stay in the house. Divya tries to prove that Sindoora is still evil but then even Aniket thinks that Sindoora is really pagal but Divya still doesn't believe that Sindoora is pagal. Then at the valentine's party one of the nurses don't give Sindoora a cold drink so she runs upstairs and she thinks that Bharat is behind her so she says that I will jump if i don't get a cold drink. Divya is actually behind her and Divya says, if you want to jump you can I know that you are not pagal. Sindoora says you are the only person that really knows me I am not pagal I am all right and even Aniket believes I'm pagal and I've come back to destroy your relationship with Amar. Divya says you won't be able to destroy it this time. Sindoora says I've heard that either you or the baby will survive so I hope that you have your baby fast.

Edited by *xoxo* - 14 February 2009 at 8:40pm
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
You wrote all that so well!!! Clap Clap Clap
canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharadz4me

You wrote all that so well!!! Clap Clap Clap
Thank You!
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Your more than welcome!! Tongue
*ATB GANG* Groupbie
*ATB GANG*
*ATB GANG*

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BMTDian

Why did I read all this!! [:O]
LOL
I promised myself I'll watch on tv alone...And I was clueless until I read all this!! LOL
So lima di
u again ready with fight
Divyanka is mine~!LOL
-This is katy55LOL

Edited by *ATB GANG* - 16 February 2009 at 6:05am
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
*rolls eyes*
When will you ppl realise the truth!!
LOL
Divyanka is mines!!!
Even my siggie says it!! LOLTongue
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
LOL.. Btw, I love your first SD sig!!! They look sooo soo cute together!! Just like, Made for each other!! Where is that pic frm?

Go to top