A father's plight-Quite justified!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Whatever Ridz was doing in the hospital with Armaan i mean giving him a neck massage dont you think that it is a little bit awkward, i mean thats what bothered Shish she does'nt care about the respect of his father i mean she is too blind in her love for Armaan though we all wanted this to happen that Ridz should also  be  running after Armaan he avoids her, but in limits ,though several times AR get closer to each other so much but that was all hidden, Ridz is confessing but that is going to create another problem for Armaan, dont you think? and ofcourse Ridz is somewhat hurting his father?

Just an opinion

Maleka/Love Ammy

I agree...

I am surprised Shashank didnt run in there to question both on what exactly is going on...from a father's perspective he is right 😊

Though I am enjoying what Ridz is doing nowadays...from a logical view....its getting over the top...after all she is at work and its the same place where her parents work also...imagine their reputation in front of all...
i agree. ridz is definitely hurting her father. the massage thing was ok upto certain extent. i hope the dance part was just imagination. otherwise ridz would look too cheap in front of every one. and if shashank sees it he wil be really hurt and become mad.
But what pisses me off is the fact that he blames Armaan for it. He has to remember he isn't just a father of his girls but a father...or head to Sanjeevani...and in that case he should be blaming the one doing something bad, which is Riddhima NOT Armaan!
exactly what Mosammad said, what bugs me is that he's blaming Armaan for it all....although even this i understand to a certain degree, i mean every father hates to admit that their daughter had grown up, takes her own decisions, is responsible for her own mistakes. So it's understandable that he's putting all the blame on someone else, preferably Armaan because there was the whole tattoo/bhaang issue to back him up!
Hopefully they'll start to get along! I liked it before when they both used to ask each other for advice and whatnot! 😳
hey it happens

❤️ Roshni

Originally posted by sony_123

i agree. ridz is definitely hurting her father. the massage thing was ok upto certain extent. i hope the dance part was just imagination. otherwise ridz would look too cheap in front of every one. and if shashank sees it he wil be really hurt and become mad.

i agree, i knw wht my dad would have gone through had he been in shashank's place. i mean every dad likes to think of his daughter as his little girl however old she gets and ridz shouldn't have done tht. she is supposed to love shashank so much, how could she not consider how much her actions would hurt him. she was too thoughtless. and shashank can't be blamed as he was reacting as a father, instinctively blaming the new influence in his daughter's life for her changed behaviour  

Originally posted by sea_nyx

i agree, i knw wht my dad would have gone through had he been in shashank's place. i mean every dad likes to think of his daughter as his little girl however old she gets and ridz shouldn't have done tht. she is supposed to love shashank so much, how could she not consider how much her actions would hurt him. she was too thoughtless. and shashank can't be blamed as he was reacting as a father, instinctively blaming the new influence in his daughter's life for her changed behaviour  

agree with both of u😊well written

Maleka/Love Ammy