MAy1,08: Basata Bharat Nandigram

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
thx tan for the update and i think today urmilla mandavi and shrutikirti acting was really good but instead of showing sunaina consoling mandavi urmilla and shrutkirti they showed janak but i must say sita urmilla mandavi and shrutkirti sacrifise like ram laxman bharat and shatrughan
Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 15 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Part2: Mandavi is refused by Bharat, Urmilla, Mandavi, Shrutakirti consoled by a departing Janaka, Kaikeyi asks for forgiveness.

Offering due puja to the charan paduka, Bharat starts his days work at Nandigram.

He comes out of the hut where the paduka has been kept. Subjects are standing in rows in font of him and Bharat approaches them followed by Satrughna.

Pointing at a subject, B: Satrughna, this man wants his son to become a soldier, please take necessary examinations and send the boy for proper training

S: yes brother

Another man; B: Satrughna, this mans wants money for the development of his village , arrange for the necessary money from the treasury.

In this way Bharat fulfilling everyone's need reaches the last of the row. There standing is a veiled lady, waiting for justice from the dutiful ruler.

Mandavi opens her veil as Bharat reaches her. Like Urmilla, she is wearing only the bare ornaments and a ordinary dress (by the way, new dress)

M: mujhe bhi apki  sath rehne ki anumati chahiye

B: Mandavi, you cannot stay here

M: but I beg you husband

B: I am under a vow of celibacy, I cannot allow you

M: I will also observe the vow.

B: no I cannot allow you, I am doing my duty.

M: what about my duty to serve my husband?

B: you will go to the palace dear Mandavi and take care of mother Kaushalya and Sumitra and everyone in the palace, and wait for me there. Please leave now

A crying Mandavi leaves with his permission, dumbfounded Satrughna looks.

Inside the palace Mandavi comes crying & running jumps in the bed, there as she lay crying comes Janak to console her.

Mandavi embraces Janak and keeps crying, also enter Urmilla and Shrutakirti.

Janak hugs all three girls and tries to console them.

I will take my leave now my children.(Urmilla and Shrutakirti come to him) Bear the pain and help each other to bear it. You should be proud of their husbands, for their great sacrifices. Urmilla and Mandavi both of your husbands are great. One went to serve the big brother who left the throne for the jungle and the other went to serve the brother like an honest servant.

Be proud of them. All  of the world shall remember the sacrifices of the four raghunandans

U: but the pain of separation for 14 years

S: is so hard to bear

J: what happens to the ladies whose husabdn leave them to go to the battlefield, what do they do?

U: just wait with patience

M: and pray

J: so will you do, imagine this as a battle of justice and goodness, pray and wait.

As he hugs the three girls, enters a bereaved Kaikeyi and asks for janaks forgiveness.

K: forgive me o great king, because of me and my stupid act these three girls are suffering, I will ahev to suffer the consequences of my evil did, please forgive me

She embraces the three crying girls and cries.

Ram, Laxman take leave of all the saints at Chitrakut and leave. They try to tell them how dangerous their next venue is, brothers of raven, khar and dushan reign there, but ram smiles and asks for their leave to visit rishi ATRI and many other great saints.

The saints grant leave.

Continued …….

tan

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Part3: Namami vakat vatsalam

Ram, Laxman and sita are traveling far and wide and  after a long tour reaches the Ashrama of ATRI muni.

The rishi comes with all members of the hermitage to greet the guests and what did he perceive

Kanjalochana , naba durbadalaghana, shribishnu standing in front of him.

His heart sang

NAMAMI VAKAT VATSALAM …………

Then Ram, Laxman and Sita   move forward and ATRI too comes forward.

This old and experienced man hugs Ram, crying, MY lord you have arrived.

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm tanniiee--its namami BHAKT vatsalam 😳
wonderful update..

great epi 😳
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

umm tanniiee--its namami BHAKT vatsalam 😳
wonderful update..

great epi 😳

sweety Bhakta dn BHAKAT?VAKAT are same, only vakat sounds good😛

Nidhz1 thumbnail
Thanx for the fab update; so today 'twas quite eventful huh!
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhz1

Thanx for the fab update; so today 'twas quite eventful huh!

part2: prize winning emotion

part3:prizewinning use of strotra

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great update tan!!!

i loved today's episode !!!!!
Nidhz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its me tan

part2: prize winning emotion

part3:prizewinning use of strotra

Yup did read that too😊 and watched the epi too- good one but what I felt it strange was that Ram,Lakshman handling their bows in right hand/shown on right shoulder-strange! last version showed the opposite, even though they were ambidextrous; I'm amused  to see such a thing😒   the show makers are not giving enough attention to it (?) Do they think bows are just for posing or what😆- a fashion statement!
Edited by Nidhz1 - 15 years ago