India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Jatin was sooo yummy today (Page 3)

pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Sindhu, Shweta and Robina.......I really don't mean to argue but your comments have forced me to write this.

Originally posted by sp79

We jatin fans have become immune to this sort of unfair criticism.

Shweta, today you felt that you are subjected to unfair criticism, what about those times when the same Jatin fans in this section not once, mind you NOT ONCE appreciated Karan Patel for his acting skills? Not once have they taken part in anything outside of this section and voted for Karan Patel, be it NB3 or any of those Star Parivaar awards??? Day after day Karan Patel had delivered mind-blowing performances but other than you and maybe one or two other people, has any of the Jatin fans appreciated Karan Patel??? Is that not unfair???

And are you saying it is wrong to call an evil character evil??? Just because Robbie mistrusted Kasturi and illtreated her, people started to hate that character and switched sides to start supporting Raunak Shocked so now after finding out what a monster Raunak is, don't you think they should switch sides back to Robbie??? Is it fair at all that they support him anymore???
Originally posted by nrasheed

for i should think we all have that much sense. but like you said if you gotten slapped down for that, then i say its not fair...for noone should try to hurt some unknown real person on the net.... seems very disturbing to meee... especially cause they like an actor that maybe protraying a negative role..robina

Robina............I wish you had made the same statement when almost none of the Jatin/Raunak fans in this section cared to comment anything good about Karan Patel........
nobody says anything good about how brillianaly he portrays the role of Robbie
nobody replies to any SBS videos of his that are posted
nobody supported him in NB3
nobody encourages him or congratulates him for trying something new out in the form of KNYH
nobody votes for him in the Star Parivaar awards
nobody said or made any good comments about the Holi Aayi Re program where Karan Patel danced brilliantly!!!!

But it is us Karan Patel fans who had voted for Jatin Shah when he was nominated in that best newcomer category. It was me, specifically a KP fan that had looked through the videos of the Holi program and had pointed out where JS was in the videos so that JS fans don't have to sit through the videos! (And btw, none of the Jatin Shah fans even thanked me for that Smile) It is us KP fans that make it a point to appreciate JS whenever possible and give him a very fair judgement in our posts!!!
Jatin fans make it a point to hate Karan Patel!!!! Not that he cares or I care, but I absolutely had to bring this up because time and again Karan Patel, Robbie and Robbie fans in this section have been disregarded and humiliated!!!!!
It is us that have always been at the receiving end of this bargain. Time and again we and KP has been treated unfairly not the other way round!!!

Sindhu.........Its great that you appreciate Jatin as an actor. Once again it is only a Robbie/KP fan trying to make an effort to appreciate Jatin not the other way round!!!! Confused

And may I add that it is still, once again the KP fans that go out to the RaKa paradise and make posts whereas it is almost never the other way round!!!

Edited by pragalbha - 01 May 2008 at 9:04pm

someandme IF-Dazzler
someandme
someandme

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hey pragalbha.. LOL LOL comeon buddy easy yar..i felt like he was looking so yummy yesterday..so i posted my thoughts that's it.. Big smile ..i hope i am not dragging in fights and offencing anyone here..but this is truth which i put here..
actually i have some very important work at IF..so logged on and saw ur post...don't be so serious man.. Big smile

Edited by sindhurd - 01 May 2008 at 8:55pm
someandme IF-Dazzler
someandme
someandme

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

@Mimi's : Big smile i agree he always but what can i do if he looked yummy yesterday only to me.. Wink

@Anisha : Anshuuuuu..ok ok.. LOL

@Robina dii : He acted so well yesterday..offcourse my sweet heart too Embarrassed ..

@pink_pari : i am glad u started posting again Tongue ..i totally agree with u.. Embarrassed

@Herman : as u said even my hearted vanished from my mind Hermu..may be that's way we wanted to see him on screen Wink

@Humaira :ouchhhhLOL..no wonder if he is my latest crush..someone told me that i am fickleConfusedLOL
@meharbheebhi : i heard that Adi is very attractive charecter..but never sticked tO KGGGK..i don't know why i never put interst in that soap..Confused

Edited by sindhurd - 01 May 2008 at 9:13pm
pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sindhurd

Hey pragalbha.. LOL LOL comeon buddy easy yar..i felt like he was looking so yummy yesterday..so i posted my thoughts that's it.. Big smile ..i hope i am not dragging in fights and offencing anyone here..but this is truth which i put here..
actually i have some very important work at IF..so logged on and saw ur post...don't be so serious man.. Big smile

Sindhu............This is not about whom you are supporting! You can support anyone you want, it is really not a concern for me or does not upset me in anyway.........I personally like JS too........but I definitely hold an exception to Shweta's post saying that they are treated unfairly whereas the truth is that we.. KP fans are the ones that are treated unfairly, every single time!

Edited by pragalbha - 01 May 2008 at 9:07pm
someandme IF-Dazzler
someandme
someandme

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@praggu : ohhhh okk..i thought that by making post i am dragging in fights..thanx for the clarification yar...waise now a days i somewhat became inactive here..i don't want to take sour memories from this forum.. Big smile ..thanx again

sindhu
nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragalbha

for i should think we all have that much sense. but like you said if you gotten slapped down for that, then i say its not fair...for noone should try to hurt some unknown real person on the net.... seems very disturbing to meee... especially cause they like an actor that maybe protraying a negative role..robina

hiya pragalbha, and no need to feel you are starting anything i think its fair to say the fire has been lite aloooong time agoWink and i think when i first joined this place you either were not around as much or perhaps you might not have read it. i dont know.. so i would like to bring up a post of mine made in the raka pardise in august of last year when the roka fans kept calling robbie immature i made a statement explaining what defines an immature person and thus on those basis robbie was not an immature person.. so i have time and time again stood up for robbie in the raka paradise.Big smile all points below are valid points... and will say i totally can understand your feelings. and if you remember when no haters was used i was again very upset during that time again for it went against roka fans, i may not be considered a roka fan but i watch this show for shubangi and KP.i think they have done a tremendous job depicting their characters...

Jatin fans make it a point to hate Karan Patel!!!! Not that he cares or I care, but I absolutely had to bring this up because time and again Karan Patel, Robbie and Robbie fans in this section have been disregarded and humiliated!!!!!

this saddens me that if people can indeed hate an actor that is just doing their job, what hope do we have for the treatement of real people towards on another.. Confused 
It is us that have always been at the receiving end of this bargain. Time and again we and KP has been treated unfairly not the other way round!!!
well i have to hold up my hand and say that i have had a couple of heated arguments with some people on raka, but managed to keep it about the character not the actor, and i've enjoyed it but now i think perhaps its best to leave people alone who dont perhaps want anything to do with the rest of the forum... for i hate to see people hurting..there's too much of that going around anyway.Crytotally understood where you were coming from pragalbha and indeed if i made it seem that i was just talking about raka fans, that is not my intention and would indeed like to extend the above quote of mine to included all fans on this forum.. hey even devika fansWink robina

aradana Senior Member
aradana
aradana

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

well said pragalbha

Edited by aradana - 01 May 2008 at 9:51pm
Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Very well said Pragz.Clap ClapCouldn't have put it better. Clap

And I am surprised that Jatin fans still keep complaining that they are treated badly after doing the same to others. Well said Pragz they don't participate in anything here and still complain of being criticised. They don't even wish Roka fans on birthdays and SIOTWs!!! This is called going on personal level. I think whenever there is an argument Raunak has been criticised it is always raunak and never Jatin

And I too remember the days when everyone where Robbie fans and how they changed to raunak fans after that one mistake of Robbie.ShockedShockedShocked Double standards has become the norm in this forum.

Shwetha:

Originally posted by sp79

Believe me when i say this we Jatin fans have been at the receiving end for the exact same reason cos there are many times just like u have said raunak we have said raunak too and praised him when in real we meant Jatin and have been misunderstood and made fun of.

Shwetha whenever you have mentioned Raunak whoever has replied to you have also meant only Raunak and not Jatin. Smile

Do you think only Raunak is made fun off….what about the countless no, of times Robbie is made fun off. Ouch 

Robina:

but like you said if you gotten slapped down for that, then i say its not fair...for noone should try to hurt some unknown real person on the net.... seems very disturbing to meee...

Robina is it fair that Jatin fans don't even wish any Robbie fans on any occasions while you see all robbie fans wishing them whenever opportunity requires. Its only shwetha and few more who even come out of raka thread. When a person is celeberating birthday doesn't it hurt them when some of them purposely ignore to even wish!Ouch

Go to top