Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Another lovestory in the making (Page 2)

nabtaraz Senior Member
nabtaraz
nabtaraz

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hmm that's interesting.. rakhi meaning bro/sis relationship..i was thinking the same! don't worry i dont think any more angles will come about..but i do think you're right..by having amar meet kamna of all people, it seems their relationship will be a significant one. I think there will be trouble between kamna and samrat in the future and amar (and divya) will step in to save Kamna! LOL She never gets support from anyone in the house so Amar will be all brotherly and help out! Big smile

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noodles

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Oh thank God,lol. I haven't seen todays episode. Maybe the tying dupatta thing was personifying a rakhi between them.

I was just about to say the same thing. Tongue Im sure they'll be like brother and sister Embarrassed

oh i missed the bhai-behen part .LOL Hope  Sin dont use this bhai-behen bond as her hukkum ka ikka in near future..the lady is dangerous.. and now she has two chelas..samrat and chandraLOL

akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Why Kamna has to bump into Amar of all the women on this earth?AngryAngry What if she falls for Amar's innocence and simplicity?CryCry Since Samrat does not care of her existence later on she might use Amar to make Samrat jealous (as if he will careLOL) but Divz wouldOuch. If the makers had no such intentions then they would not have shown Kamna taking care of Amar's wound, arghh for god's sake he is her jijuCry...this is so common in soaps two sisters falling for the same guy, maybe Diva and Kamna are not siblings but they are like sisters..plzz i dont want to see AD/SV on sacrificing spree.Cry

don't worry it want happen as she truly loves samrat and carrying his child too

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
oh yeh dont worry ananya. as said by others ..it was cleared then n there onlt tht this is behan bhai ka rishta. so no worrries Tongue

Go to top