India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Maa you called me here (Page 2)

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
kanta dear what maa was doing for 16 years? was she sleeping?

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I dont know whether maa Kaali would help Bani(Pronita) or not but i dont wanna see that Meera.
RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
In KS they change Gods like characters and actors. After first leap they were totally into Durga Maa when AD was in the picture (the khoda pahaar nikla chuuha phase). Then after the second leap they were totally into Ramji and Ramayan. And they showed Rashi having Santoshi Ma as her own private property. Now they are totally into Kali Ma.
Lagta hai Bhagwaan bhi inse bore ho jaate hai and they pass them on to each other with the words " Ab teri baari mai to thak gaya inse, tu sambhaal ab"LOL
suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I don't know why Maa didn't help her & made the oil & lamp available to Meera to burn her.

In Ektaland Gods are weird.

MAy be because Bani didn't fast or visited Mandirs like Raashithats why Santoshi ma helped her right away but Kaalimaa took 16 yrrs.

For some one who claims to be religious Ekta makes mockery of gods. Her "Ram" is living happily with killer of his lav kush & Sita.

Edited by suwas - 03 May 2008 at 10:52pm
..Sanjana.. IF-Rockerz
..Sanjana..
..Sanjana..

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Kanta Ben,in Ekta serials the bad always win over the good.It will be a refreshing change if that happens rather than just crying in fron t of the Gods it will be good if she shows devotion for once.

Sanjana
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

Kanta Ben,in Ekta serials the bad always win over the good.It will be a refreshing change if that happens rather than just crying in fron t of the Gods it will be good if she shows devotion for once.

Sanjana

Sanjana from the looks of it, I can't see much happening...it's like the Durga phase earlier, all hype then nothing....

K
..Sanjana.. IF-Rockerz
..Sanjana..
..Sanjana..

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Originally posted by angelonearth

Sanjana

Sanjana from the looks of it, I can't see much happening...it's like the Durga phase earlier, all hype then nothing....

K
Yes it is totally them to repeat the same track again and again and then wondering why the TRP fall?its hightime we get something fresh and original,we all watched KS because it was different but now its the same.She should really take a cue from DMG or even Saath Phere
tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Maa was not sleeping...Ekta ji made her sleep......now Ekta ji will wake her up.....see how powerful she will be to destroy Meera the evil witch
Dead

Good luck Gurdeep aka new Bani Clap

Go to top